Yes Gemmill...

catmag

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

Caught a bit of the news (or the ‘queues’ as it should now be called). Someone with a stick / limp pretending to be stoic but actually complaining about the wait to get into the shorter ‘accessible’ queue despite not realising they’re part of the problem, ie the shear volume of people. Not to mention it’s their choice. You’re not evading Russian tanks on foot, you chose to go there, you dozy fucking bint 

We should erect Brown Plaques, 

“ Here, whilst in The Queue 2022, Doris Mayfield, of Doncaster, shit herself.”

” On this spot, whilst Queuing, Mary McCormack of Chester had to have a sit down.”

” On 17th Sep 2022, Queue member Arthur Taylor of Bacup gave up after only 13 hours, the massive Jessie “

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This is brilliant, as is the whole series. Dunston’s finest features heavily in this episode, it’s  hosted by a fairly dry posho historian and Anita Anand, who is its fair to say is quite tidy :cuppa:

I'll raise you an anita rani.

'Arry has really been done over. 

Prince Harry 'left "heartbroken" after Queen's 'ER' initials were stripped from military uniform he wore to coffin vigil': Duke 'considered wearing morning suit to avoid "humiliation"' after Prince Andrew was allowed to keep royal cypher'

1 hour ago, trooper said:

'Arry has really been done over. 

Prince Harry 'left "heartbroken" after Queen's 'ER' initials were stripped from military uniform he wore to coffin vigil': Duke 'considered wearing morning suit to avoid "humiliation"' after Prince Andrew was allowed to keep royal cypher'

“ I don’t want to be a Royal anymore…”

“ Treat me like a Royal !!!!”

Make your mind up, Ginge, ffs. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

:lol: I actually know him (to say hello to), he does a bunch of the running events I do. He was dressed like that at the 10k on Wednesday too. Hope he had a laundry day in the meantime.

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...