1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Tommy Smith RIP

714E290D-3411-45D4-A8E5-E922249E5331.jpeg

Local lad made good. Must’ve been a dream come true scoring for his hometown team in the European Cup final in his final season. My dad always said he was hard but fair. RIP

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

More importantly Ivor Broadis. RIP. 

Can’t be many of that side left now. RIP

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

Local lad made good. Must’ve been a dream come true scoring for his hometown team in the European Cup final in his final season. My dad always said he was hard but fair. RIP

He had terrible arthritis apparently but a few years back pumped himself full of painkillers so he could take part in a pre game penalty shoot out v some Everton old boys. Some Evertoian knew he was getting sickness benefit and duly grassed him up to the social :lol:

Going to make a twat of myself and say the Newcastle player in the pic is Bryan “Pop” Robson. That’s almost certainly incorrect but there you :D

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He had terrible arthritis apparently but a few years back pumped himself full of painkillers so he could take part in a pre game penalty shoot out v some Everton old boys. Some Evertoian knew he was getting sickness benefit and duly grassed him up to the social :lol:

Going to make a twat of myself and say the Newcastle player in the pic is Bryan “Pop” Robson. That’s almost certainly incorrect but there you :D

It's hallelujah John Tudor you MASSIVE TWAT, you. :lol:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I nearly mentioned that story about the penalty shoot out :D

Edited by Alex

Tommy Smith's house used to be on my paper round. He answered the door pissed one xmas eve and gave me ten pound tip, which was a jaw dropping amount to me in those days.

Kenny Dalgish house was next door. He gave me nowt the tight cunt

Edited by spongebob toonpants
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

That's an idea Donald, maybe Quasimodo can piss on it too?

:D

I wonder if there’s a reason that fire services don’t use heavily-loaded, extremely low-flying aircraft over densely populated capital cities? 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m not sure how the fire started but I have a hunch…

Said that to my wife and she said 'what?' ffs have a day off.. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:D

I wonder if there’s a reason that fire services don’t use heavily-loaded, extremely low-flying aircraft over densely populated capital cities? 

The whole structure would collapse with the weight of the water, the man is thicker than a castle wall.

43 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The whole structure would collapse with the weight of the water, the man is thicker than a castle wall.

I don’t think that’s a worry any more. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-spire-video-fall-collapse-paris-france-a8871531.html

The Parisians must be miserable.… :whistle:

Some wank pot on 5 Live this morning tried making out the architects will know every dimension of the place.  Get to fuck daft cunt.  Architects stuggle with new builds let alone a survey on a place like that.  That would cost hundreds of thousands.  They were begging for money for a fucking masonry repair let alone a point cloud survey and dimension survey.

Where the fuck do the Beeb find these glue sniffing cunts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2