Yes Gemmill...

catmag

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hugh fucking edwards is gonna have his work cut out.

As if having to ad lib about the sewerage system while waiting for Thick Lizzy's speech wasn't enough. Poor fella.

• Haha 1

So Truss put some ricin in the queen's tea then?

I'm unusually in the office today and my colleagues (most whom I barely know IRL) have arranged a sweepstake for when she'll croak. Quite surprised at this, good lads and lasses. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

News are reporting that Charles is already there William is at the moment 'en route'. Definitely doesn't sound good for her.

Aye she's fucked, otherwise she'd be away to hospital.

Edited by Toonpack

:lol:

I'm not detecting much respect for the reigning monarch, anywhere. Makes you think what it will be like when it's Charles' turn, if we ever get that far. Tbf Truss would be the perfect person at this time to abolish the cunts, given her known antipathy to them. Somehow I don't think that will happen. 

Dunt has always been tepidly for the monarchy, hasn't he? It's a viewpoint I find hard to undersatand if you believe in breaking down the class system and meritocracy, like Truss did when she was a piglet. 

TBF I doubt whether the Queen is scrolling through Twitter right now thinking 'what a bunch of cunts'.

I completely disagree with the monarchy but on the whole Liz seemed a decent enough character. Just don't mention the paedo son hush money.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I completely disagree with the monarchy but on the whole Liz seemed a decent enough character.

I share that sentiment. I don't think we'll appreciate how decent she is until Charles is on the throne.

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...