Yes Gemmill...

catmag

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Anyone think she's gone already?

I don't think she's gone yet but considering the entire family (including the nonce and the American arm) are heading there it suggests there's not long left. William has broken off all planned engagements today to go there.

I think reading into the statements of the political leaders suggests it's serious. Starmer said "deeply worried". They'll know a lot more than is being let on.

If we don't get a days holiday then im going to be vewwy, vewwy, annoyed.

Plus how can we mourn on a Saturday when the football is on? We need to make sure this is a Friday so we can toast her life style with 8 cans and bbq in the rain. True English style.

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

I don't think she's gone yet but considering the entire family (including the nonce and the American arm) are heading there it suggests there's not long left. William has broken off all planned engagements today to go there.

I think reading into the statements of the political leaders suggests it's serious. Starmer said "deeply worried". They'll know a lot more than is being let on.

Aye. "Deeply worried" was the line from the political commentators overnight when some people knew Diana was already dead but it wasn't official yet.

That said, she's 96 and if she's going naturally, it'll probably take its time. No reason to suspect there's anything more than the family having been told she doesn't have long left so get yourselves here asap.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Be like my dad, we were summoned to the hospital (he was 87), he was still breathing but basically gone, after about 45 mins he gave a HUGE glorious smile and that was it, was lovely truth be told.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

If we don't get a days holiday then im going to be vewwy, vewwy, annoyed.

Plus how can we mourn on a Saturday when the football is on? We need to make sure this is a Friday so we can toast her life style with 8 cans and bbq in the rain. True English style.

IIRC when Diana died the football was cancelled and she was buried on a Saturday. Maybe it will help with our injury problems mind. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Renton said:

IIRC when Diana died the football was cancelled and she was buried on a Saturday. Maybe it will help with our injury problems mind. 

They can't afford it with the World Cup break. 

Gonna be interesting watching a state funeral and coronation during a cost of living crisis. All these daft cunts in their robes and crowns while people are struggling to feed their kids. 

If any more than 10% of the population was capable of critical thought, we might say enough's enough. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Gonna be interesting watching a state funeral and coronation during a cost of living crisis. All these daft cunts in their robes and crowns while people are struggling to feed their kids. 

If any more than 10% of the population was capable of critical thought, we might say enough's enough. 

Imagine if it is?  Klopps teeth will be in a world of pain! 

Thing is most of the daft cunts will have their bunting out, crying celebrating.  Then next day moaning about cost of shit. 

Edited by wykikitoon

7 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Aye. "Deeply worried" was the line from the political commentators overnight when some people knew Diana was already dead but it wasn't official yet.

That said, she's 96 and if she's going naturally, it'll probably take its time. No reason to suspect there's anything more than the family having been told she doesn't have long left so get yourselves here asap.

Not now that Charles is there.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, I reckon they'll arrange the funeral during the international break, it's the only choice they have.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Be like my dad, we were summoned to the hospital (he was 87), he was still breathing but basically gone, after about 45 mins he gave a HUGE glorious smile and that was it, was lovely truth be told.

Same for my Mam but 4 days. 

And not lovely. 

• Sad 4

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It used to be 'The king is dead, long live the king.' It now needs to be 'The queen is dead, don't call us, we'll call you, Charles and sons.' :good:

• Haha 2

2 years after the queen's death.....

Truss: "Now is not the right time to call a general election, the country needs stability after the recent death of our glorious and most beloved Queen Elizabeth the second."

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Royalist question.

Say the queen chokes it tonight. Charles and Willy die in a chopper flight getting there. That means George is king, right? Is there an age limit ?

Johnson will be declared Regent 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Royalist question.

Say the queen chokes it tonight. Charles and Willy die in a chopper flight getting there. That means George is king, right? Is there an age limit ?

They'd appoint a Regent I think - probably the nonce. 

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Why him? All others are direct heirs and/or too young? 

They changed it for females but it's not retrospective so Anne's out. 

I think that would need William and Harry to die though before it would revert back up the tree. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...