Yes Gemmill...

catmag

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

They changed it for females but it's not retrospective so Anne's out. 

I think that would need William and Harry to die though before it would revert back up the tree. 

Harry would be glorious, he fucking hates the Press Mail/Sun in particular.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Easiest job in the world. Even easier than third choice goalkeeper

It would be quite a turn up for the books if Mark Gillespie was crowned next monarch.

Not necessarily a bad thing, it might take an outsider like Gillespie to really rally the country.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

BBC programming cancelled and presenters in black ties. I reckon she's already pegged it 

Had 5 live on for a 15 min drive to Screwfix …. 3 different talking heeds being asked about the reaction to the statement and what it means …,”we’re not going to indulge in speculation but what does it mean if the family have been summoned??” :lol:

She’s either very nearly  deed or very actually deed…., BBC TV cancelling programs is the end game for the blessed Scots/German Lizzie… 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Had 5 live on for a 15 min drive to Screwfix …. 3 different talking heeds being asked about the reaction to the statement and what it means …,”we’re not going to indulge in speculation but what does it mean if the family have been summoned??” :lol:

She’s either very nearly  deed or very actually deed…., BBC TV cancelling programs is the end game for the blessed Scots/German Lizzie… 

I remember after the Manchester Bombing Adrian Chiles was on 5Live.  he was speaking to a young lass who was at the gig about what it was like.  Then said 'So, enough of the bombs, was it a good gig?' :lol: 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Harry would be glorious, he fucking hates the Press Mail/Sun in particular.

He’s called bullshit on the whole charade…. it took a while for it to sink in with him because I don’t think he’s the sharpest tool in the box but once he got his head round it I think he knew his feelings were right and he was fucked if he was letting his kids be brought up in the circumstances he was…he knows “the firm” used his mother as a brood mare the fuckin jettisoned her once her usefulness was over, and that was mostly his old man’s doing but his grand mother & great grandmother instigated the whole fuckin set up….

• Like 2

I reckon she's already gone. Got the news on and there's maintenance guys all over the place on the entrance to the Balmoral estate. One of them has just moved a 'no entry' sign out of sight. Preparing for a cortege to leave perhaps? 

Also tomorrow's Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace has been cancelled.

Edited by Craig

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I reckon she's already gone. Got the news on and there's maintenance guys all over the place on the entrance to the Balmoral estate. One of them has just moved a 'no entry' sign out of sight. Preparing for a cortege to leave perhaps? 

Deffo gone.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

So she's gone do we reckon? On my fucking birthday!? I wish no ill on her but if this meant the end of the monarchy and Nicholas Witchell then consider this my birthday treat to TT.  :good:

How dare you have a happy occasion at such a somber moment in history, you selfish bastard

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Name the person who you've never met whose death hit you the hardest?

Sir Bobby and Speedo for me.

If we're talking about famous people then I'd agreed about Robson & Speed. I'd also chuck Ayrton Senna in there too. 

Non-famous has to be the kids at Dunblane. Just utterly senseless and appalling.

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

So she's gone do we reckon? On my fucking birthday!? I wish no ill on her but if this meant the end of the monarchy and Nicholas Witchell then consider this my birthday treat to TT.  :good:

Does this one end in zero?? 🤔

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Imagine wasting your second last day on the planet meeting Boris Johnson and Liz Truss. What a shite note to finish on. 

Some would say it's their fault, the cunts (Johnson and Truss that is)

30 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Name the person who you've never met whose death hit you the hardest?

Sir Bobby and Speedo for me.

Speed and Suart Adamson out of Big Country - I fucking hate suicides - just such a waste. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...