Yes Gemmill...

catmag

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Sunderland still isn't a city for the god fearing Catholic or person of taste. 

God deliberately put cathedral's there so we'd know where cities were. It's pretty simple.

If we were deciding City status on joplins department stores or Jackie Whites fish market than by all means Sunderland is a city but we don't and it's not.

They couldn’t get the building materials for a cathedral, on account of not being on the mainline railway, or major roads, or airport …

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m blocked by him on Twitter but has William Storey got anything to say about all this? 

He put out a tweet this morning saying a big announcement will coming after talks with his backers and partners, reading between the lines I think he's putting a bid in to supply the energy pop for the queen's wake. :good:

• Haha 2

Any media lovies crying about arrests can fuck right off as it was this government they shitfested in who passed the bill saying that the police only needed reasonable grounds that a protest would cause distress or alarm to act. 

Did they oppose said bill? Did they fuck. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye. 

Shouting wasn’t an offence last time I checked. 

Can't tell what the kid said/did there but he was definitelty assaulted and his accosters look to have got off scot free. 

Love it how these forelock tuggers keep going on about the Queen bringing unity to this country. She didn't, it just transpires that people who disagree with these people are threatened with arrest and violence. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Not sure anyone else is allowed to die or be mourned during the 10 days mate, sorry ;) 

RIP nonetheless.

You're  correct, woman on the radio this morning saying her mothers funeral next Monday has been cancelled due to it coinciding with the bank holiday being announced for the funeral of EIIR :cuppa:

• Jaysus... 4

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You're  correct, woman on the radio this morning saying her mothers funeral next Monday has been cancelled due to it coinciding with the bank holiday being announced for the funeral of EIIR :cuppa:

I’d be having serious words with whichever funeral director has made that decision if that was my mother’s funeral. 

• Like 1

Nowhere near the same, but I’ve got a doctors appointment on the 19th so I rang today to ask if they’d be open. 
They’re not sure, but I’ll be contacted by admin tomorrow.… so aye, they’re closing. 

Clueless :lol:

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...