Yes Gemmill...

catmag

• 2 weeks later...

Just read on Facebook that Lisa AKA @Mags passed away earlier this year.

Don't think she posted on her for quite some time, but was a regular back in the early days.

:rip:

• Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's a shame. Was she older than us or had she been unwell, do you know Craig?

I don’t think she was much older than us. Certainly within 10 years and I’ve no idea if she was ill or not. Reading the messages put on her Facebook page but it’s not giving mich away.

It was a ruptured aortic aneurysm. Id only just came across this news today, but it was late January when it happened. I’ve been speaking to cath. It’s a huge shock. She was a lovely, supportive strong person. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Thats horrible news, RIP Lisa.

Sad to look down her Facebook and seeing posts made on the day she died, makes you appreciate how fragile life is.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

That's a shame. Was she older than us or had she been unwell, do you know Craig?

I can’t quite remember for sure. But I seem to remember her mentioning her age at some point and she was about my age. 
Awful news. RIP

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can’t quite remember for sure. But I seem to remember her mentioning her age at some point and she was about my age. 
Awful news. RIP

I read an obituary for her last night. She was 54. Tragic.

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I read an obituary for her last night. She was 54. Tragic.

Whoah! I’m not that old. 
No age at all that though. I seem to remember her having at least one child as well :( 

11 hours ago, Craig said:

Just read on Facebook that Lisa AKA @Mags passed away earlier this year.

Don't think she posted on her for quite some time, but was a regular back in the early days.

:rip:

ah man, i remember her. that's v sad news to wake up to 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Whoah! I’m not that old. 
No age at all that though. I seem to remember her having at least one child as well :( 

Two sons. She always looked ten or more so years younger. Wish I did….! 

She was there always checking in on me when I lost my son and just genuinely a grounded lovely person to know. It’s still a young age. My dad was 52 when he passed. Horrible time for her family and a huge shock to learn of.  

• Sad 6

Some really horrible news in this thread recently. Guess it's just a sign we're getting older. I've been to six funerals the last 2 years, probably more than the last 20 years together before that. It's shit. 

• Sad 4