Yes Gemmill...

catmag

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Where's Gemmill been for the past week?

Been gone for longer than that. Over a month I'd say since he posted properly.

I think he's left us for pastures new.

1 hour ago, NJS said:

I loved the Batman series. 

RIP

Yep, it was great. Totally fucking ridiculous and all the better for it.

RIP

One of the best shows out when I was a kid. I used to really look forward to it. When it first came out I used to ask my ma to record all the series' but she told me that we do not own a video recorder and video recorders are in their infancy and available to the well off, probably.

She probably didn't even say that because I wouldn't have known about recording TV programmes to even think about asking.

I just thought I'd add something to make Adam Wests passing more important and to make the early original Batman stand out.

Burt Ward who played Robin was my favourite. I used to love his "Holy knob cheese, Batman" when Batman would get a riddle from the Riddler that said, " what do men and Primula squeezy prawn flavoured sandwich spread have in common?" 

And Batman would shout, " that's right, Robin. It's knob cheese."

Actually, they might not have used that in any of the scenes and I possibly could have just added that in for effect.

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...