Yes Gemmill...

catmag

24 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Liked the first album when I was 16, grew out of them after that but the stuff they did with Jay Z was good. Randomly saw them at the arena about 6 years ago on a hospital leave with a patient 

We're they good? I never saw them live.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Absolutely gutted by that one... RIP Chester.

The current Mrs PL is in floods...her favourite band. I only listened to LP after meeting her, he had an awful early life apparently. Strangely I've been working with a lad who plays Radio X, which I'm not that familiar with, all day. They played "doesn't really matter" about 3pm today. RIP Chester. Hope you find peace ✌️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Loved their first record as a kid but pretended it was shite when it got big because I was about 13 :lol: 

Same here! Hybrid Theory and Meteora will get some listening over the next few days.

9 minutes ago, Ant said:

The amount of people posting about "linkin park on the playlist all day now!" that's hardly going cheer ya up like

Guilty. Have been listening all morning. Am not cheering up. :(

5 hours ago, Ant said:

The amount of people posting about "linkin park on the playlist all day now!" that's hardly going cheer ya up like

Come on, in the end it doesn't even matter does it?

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Wonder what the circumstances were. Just read his aged 22 son died last year and tried to find out more about that but there's little online about it. 

It says he was recovering from back surgery, not sure how that can be fatal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made his first TV appearance just before WW2 apparently, which is pretty remarkable. Although my favourite thing about that fact is that the programme he appeared on was called "Come And Be Televised". Things were blunter in the olden days.

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...