Yes Gemmill...

catmag

Tthey will never be able to find a lady like Denise again on this morning who goes beyond the call of duty to help the public with problems she was one in a million best wishes to the team at this morning and her friends and family the world as lost a lovely lady TTtThey will never be able to find a lady like Denise again on this morning who goes beyond the call of duty to help the public with problems she was one in a million best wishes to the team at this morning and her friends and family the world as lost a lovely lady.

I see Doris Roberts (the mother out of Everybody Loves Raymond) died last week too.

Ffs, benfathers45 will be inconsolable when he sees this, Aunty Denise and Doris in one week......

..... Who's Raymond :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

Good bit by Al Murray from the guardian abuot BK...always liked him, don't know what this says about me but when he started doing last of the summer wine I started watching it :lol: He was also pretty terrifying as the Commandant in Tenko..

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/may/24/burt-kwouk-harry-hill-pink-panther?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

• 1 month later...

Fast show was class. She played her part in that. RIP.

Agreed. Mrs Merton was good as well - I liked how she had audience of old folk and really sold it as a sort of piss take of afternoon TV but in a nice way.

RIP.

Very sad news, really talented lady. For me The Royle Family was a masterpiece, up there with anything in the history of British comedy imo. Obviously the other things she did were quality as well. Anyone remember Mrs Merton and Malcolm? I remember creasing at that as a teenager :rip:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...