Yes Gemmill...

catmag

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I used to love Wonder Woman. Despite not really being able to remember anything except Linda Carter :lol: I think she had a lasso that could make you tell the truth and bracelets that could deflect bullets? I think just about anyone who had a thing for women fancied her back then though 

She's also got an invisible plane because comics.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, who can forget those …bracelets :lol:

c4e313c2ce4703618957fa3213a48a26c6f0bdd6

I was saying the only things I could remember were them and the lasso apart from Linda Carter. Everyone remembers the outfit (and her in it)

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ray Briggs, author of The Snowman, 88 :rip:

I went to Laing Art Gallery, probably about 15 years. There was an exhibition from the Tate which had some famous paintings. However by chance there was another exhibition of children’s book illustration with original work by the likes of Briggs and Quentin Blake (who did the Roald Dahl books). It was better than the Tate exhibition tbh. I read loads of his stuff when I was little. Even then I appreciated the bleak side of his work. I think his dad was a postie which inspired his Father Christmas character. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

We had the Father Christmas books when we were kids, he was obsessed with ketchup iirc :lol:

I think it’s the follow-up (where Father Christmas goes on his hols) and he wanted tomato sauce at the posh restaurant in Paris? Something like that. The shit you remember :lol: 

• Haha 2

I remember watching When The Wind Blows by him, and becoming more traumatised as it went on. 

Not as traumatic as pictures of Denise Squrlch, but close. 

Anyway, here’s Lynda getting bummed by a gorilla. 
lynda-carter-wonder-woman.gif

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I remember watching When The Wind Blows by him, and becoming more traumatised as it went on. 

Fuck's sake MF, you're giving CT ideas. 

What's the odds on how long it'll be before Denise Welch gets a visit from a Gorillagram? 

• Haha 2

When The Wind Blows is fucking bleak like :lol: an elderly couple survive a catastrophic nuclear attack before gradually succumbing to the effects of radiation sickness. Nightie, night, kids 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Gorillas have the smallest penis in relation to body size of all the Apes, so he’ll at least be authentic :lol:

You appear to know waaaaay too much about this subject :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, that's why Richard Keys got sacked from Sky :shifty:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Sounds horrific. Also sounds like it’s lucky no one else was killed

There's a weird video doing the rounds of her being stretchered to an ambulance only for her to get up and try to get off the thing just as the stretcher is about to be put in it. Yet the reports are of her being brain dead.

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...