Yes Gemmill...

catmag

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That dodgy TV subscription some of us got automatically goes on when you put the TV on and she doesn't know what to do and when I've tried to show her she's deliberately been obstinate about not understanding it. So I've had Italian football on all weekend and there's been no BBC royal rimming on my screen for two days. She should've just listened to me when I tried to show her what to do pre-death. :cuppa:

aYou can disable that. 

57 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You’re going to have to translate in to English mate. :lol:

That fucked up game the Oirish convicts brought with them but then found the ruling types only had egg balls and cricket pitches so the cunts stuck 8 sticks in the ground and tried to call it football, you know aerial ping pong!

No one gets a holiday for the thugby league grand final, Victorian cunts!

Egg chasers, cunts the lots of them.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Looks like there is a chance of an extra public hol here after all, Govt deciding today.

God bless her.

There’s a new star in heaven tonight (* sob *). If we get the fucking holiday. 

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

That fucked up game the Oirish convicts brought with them but then found the ruling types only had egg balls and cricket pitches so the cunts stuck 8 sticks in the ground and tried to call it football, you know aerial ping pong!

No one gets a holiday for the thugby league grand final, Victorian cunts!

Egg chasers, cunts the lots of them.

The goal line officials used to look like they’ve been pulled out of a butcher’s shop to help out too. Dunno if they still wear that get up?

image.jpeg.132ef0efef92e282636d7d410c9ac652.jpeg

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've mentioned it before, sometimes half seriously and usually in regards to brexit, but, this is probably the most tempted I've been to get an Irish passport, not for any European gain but just so I can mentally distance myself from the vomit inducing and almost sinister way this country is going, the BBC patently knew the queen was dead and couldn't call Charles king quick enough. To say it's been overkill is probably understating it. Their intent is to give the idea that the vast majority of this country are grieving and are 100% solidly behind the idea of a new king and it's so obvious. This is the true establishment in action and it stinks.

I’m happy to have left all of this bullshit behind tbpfh. I have dual NZ/UK citizenship so I can pretend it’s none of my business but I find the whole thing embarrassing.

My missus (who isn’t British) laps up all of this nonsense of course, but she doesn’t get the connection between the pomp and ceremony and the centuries of servility that underpin the institution and the establishment. And it’s a waste of time trying to explain it as I just end up sounding like an old grouch.

Honestly I took one look at the middle aged men in silly outfits (waving around silver pointy sticks that Ken Dodd would've been proud of) and I thought fuck this no thanks. What goes through these peoples minds…how do they take this medieval cos play nonsense seriously and look at themselves in the mirror?  Why do people turn out to cheer and wave flags for this bunch of chinless sponging invertebrates?

Tldr  They can stick their “liege lord” bollocks up their arse imo.  I’d vote for a republic tomorrow here or there given half a chance.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Kitman said:

The goal line officials used to look like they’ve been pulled out of a butcher’s shop to help out too. Dunno if they still wear that get up?

image.jpeg.132ef0efef92e282636d7d410c9ac652.jpeg

Forgot about those weirdo fucks. I believe they have return the butcher’s jacket and hats to their rightful owners and now as a professional sport wear more appropriate garb.

Stupidly they’ve missed a trick as those had more sponsorship real estate they could have sold!

They still wave their arms, sans flags, like they are directing parking planes!

Fuck I hate that cunt of a game.

BTW Viduka is a huge Collingwood fan who are black and white stripe gurnsies (yes the stupid cunts can’t even call them shirts or jerseys) and allegedly that was one of the reasons he wanted to sign for the toon.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Tldr  They can stick their “liege lord” bollocks up their arse imo.  I’d vote for a republic tomorrow here or there given half a chance.

This FTW.

It’s doing my head in atm with all the pro-republic politicans going “now is not the time to talk about being a republic!”

Actually yes now is the exact time to talk about it, before the gormless cunt Chuck gets his hooks into things.

As colonies we actually pay these cunts and then when they wish to tour the antipodes to “touch” their subjects, we also have to pay for that!

Fuck’em. Robert Smith’s best work since Disintegration is what he says about the royals.

• Like 6

I couldn't agree more Sammy. Surely only a matter of time in both Aussie and NZ.  I’d rather have Jonah Lomu as head of state here and he’s dead.

Chaz can stay as King in the Solomon Islands, if they want it, as long as him and his family live there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

A game where you get the consolation prize of a point if you miss the goal. Bless.

Four umpires on hold as AFL continues trial

All thise shitty egg games have almost points scoring ways. It’s like someone went “let’s have an easy way of scoring some points, just incase they’re not good enough to get the big prize!”

And then the oirish thought it was a good idea anarl, I’m sure there is a joke in there somewhere.

• Haha 2

If there was even a hint of normality and objective comment about the whole thing then paying £12m she didn’t earn to prevent her paedo son from having to appear in court would cast a massive shadow over everything else she did. As I think Renton mentioned that’s been completely airbrushed out of history. 
I agree about the gaslighting re: the public mood too. My parents were born at the end of / just after the war and even in my mam’s case (who believes most of what she reads in the Mail) she just thinks it’s a bit sad but the queen had a good innings. My dad isn’t affected one way or the other and doesn’t have any strong feelings about the monarchy in general. At work we’ve had numerous emails from senior civil servants about looking after ourselves at this extremely distressing time etc. Most of my colleagues are understandably more concern with the government plan to reduce the workforce by 90,000. The next step will be branding any strike action (nurses being balloted now in what would be unprecedented iirc) ‘unpatriotic’ at this time. While it’s scary how many actually lap this shit up it’s even scarier how the majority who clearly don’t are being told what to think / how to feel 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sammynb said:

This FTW.

It’s doing my head in atm with all the pro-republic politicans going “now is not the time to talk about being a republic!”

Actually yes now is the exact time to talk about it, before the gormless cunt Chuck gets his hooks into things.

As colonies we actually pay these cunts and then when they wish to tour the antipodes to “touch” their subjects, we also have to pay for that!

Fuck’em. Robert Smith’s best work since Disintegration is what he says about the royals.

Thats fuckin great, I knew he had republican leanings but didn’t know they were so err “visceral” :lol:

I always thought Stephen Hawking would make a great president, not sure now, as long as it’s not an ex politician. I think Ireland gets it right, do they have twats on the short list because the ones that actually get elected  seem decent & dignified etc :unsure:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I always thought Stephen Hawking would make a great president, not sure now  

Still a decent shout anyway mate. Probably got a few choice wisdoms on the hard drive.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sammynb said:

Forgot about those weirdo fucks. I believe they have return the butcher’s jacket and hats to their rightful owners and now as a professional sport wear more appropriate garb.

Stupidly they’ve missed a trick as those had more sponsorship real estate they could have sold!

They still wave their arms, sans flags, like they are directing parking planes!

Fuck I hate that cunt of a game.

BTW Viduka is a huge Collingwood fan who are black and white stripe gurnsies (yes the stupid cunts can’t even call them shirts or jerseys) and allegedly that was one of the reasons he wanted to sign for the toon.

First guest on "I Don't Believe It!" with @wykikitoon? Shithouse sports and their fuckwit supporters.

• Haha 5

Henry Winter on R5 there just confirmed the football was cancelled for fear of bad behaviour during the two minutes silence etc. Well, well, this confirms a few things:

• Freedom of speech is not allowed in football stadiums.
  • Football fans are a lower class of people ("scum") than their cricket, rugby, and horse racing counterparts. No real surprise here but pretty shocking for it to be said out loud (obviously unchallenged by R5 interviewer). 
  • The premiership are more bothered about international appearances than the enjoyment of the match paying fans (both at games and watching on TV). Or the welfare of their players. 
  • Children who play football at grassroots also can't be trusted as they are the scum of the future. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Renton said:

Henry Winter on R5 there just confirmed the football was cancelled for fear of bad behaviour during the two minutes silence etc. Well, well, this confirms a few things:

• Freedom of speech is not allowed in football stadiums.
  • Football fans are a lower class of people ("scum") than their cricket, rugby, and horse racing counterparts. No real surprise here but pretty shocking for it to be said out loud (obviously unchallenged by R5 interviewer). 
  • The premiership are more bothered about international appearances than the enjoyment of the match paying fans (both at games and watching on TV). Or the welfare of their players. 
  • Children who play football at grassroots also can't be trusted as they are the scum of the future. 

Erm, will there not be two minutes silence before the games anyway, whenever they resume? I don’t think they’ve thought this through. Not that I agree with it anyway. 

• Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...