Yes Gemmill...

catmag

26 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

🤢 Fucking hell. If he's willing to touch up his daughter in public at his mother's memorial, what the fuck does he get up to in private. 

It's weird. Probably just his instinct and muscle memory coming out there. It's less than 3 years since the Maitlis interview and of course the Queen's role in defending him has been completely air brushed. 

• Like 2

I've mentioned it before, sometimes half seriously and usually in regards to brexit, but, this is probably the most tempted I've been to get an Irish passport, not for any European gain but just so I can mentally distance myself from the vomit inducing and almost sinister way this country is going, the BBC patently knew the queen was dead and couldn't call Charles king quick enough. To say it's been overkill is probably understating it. Their intent is to give the idea that the vast majority of this country are grieving and are 100% solidly behind the idea of a new king and it's so obvious. This is the true establishment in action and it stinks.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've mentioned it before, sometimes half seriously and usually in regards to brexit, but, this is probably the most tempted I've been to get an Irish passport, not for any European gain but just so I can mentally distance myself from the vomit inducing and almost sinister way this country is going, the BBC patently knew the queen was dead and couldn't call Charles king quick enough. To say it's been overkill is probably understating it. Their intent is to give the idea that the vast majority of this country are grieving and are 100% solidly behind the idea of a new king and it's so obvious. This is the true establishment in action and it stinks.

Come and join us. 

I got mine. 3 years ago. It's superb. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd give you a Gemmilltastic double like to you if I could. Wish to fuck I could get an Irish passport and I need a new blue/black one now. I'll lose the EU reference and the reference to the queen, but have old jug ears on it instead ffs.

My brother was doing the GNR today and he said there was virtually no references to the queen passing. Hardly any black arm bands etc. It feels like the BBC is actively involved in gaslighting us. There has been nothing on BBC1 except this for FOUR days now. There is no way on Earth that can be considered proportionate, especially with the events unfolding in Ukraine. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Unfortunately, our elite, politicians, societal leaders etc, are generally touchers and pedos of some description as well. There seems to be a theme that's forming. 

• Like 2

The last seconds I've watched of the BBC was some woman expert they had on and she was just going on and fucking on about what a great King Charles is gonna be and how he loves the people of this country so much. 

I'm sorry but just fuck off. My lass hasn't asked to have it on since. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The last seconds I've watched of the BBC was some woman expert they had on and she was just going on and fucking on about what a great King Charles is gonna be and how he loves the people of this country so much. 

I'm sorry but just fuck off. My lass hasn't asked to have it on since. 

My lass had a little cry and thinks it's right the football was called off and thinks I'm being a bit unreasonable. We're tiptoeing around the subject tbh. :lol:

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

My lass had a little cry and thinks it's right the football was called off and thinks I'm being a bit unreasonable. We're tiptoeing around the subject tbh. :lol:

:lol:

When iplayer wasn't working earlier, I announced "I hate that cunt even more now". Hell on. 

• Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

My lass had a moistness to the eyeballs when they announced it, which my kids instantly ripped the piss out of her for. 

So proud. :lol:

• Haha 6

That dodgy TV subscription some of us got automatically goes on when you put the TV on and she doesn't know what to do and when I've tried to show her she's deliberately been obstinate about not understanding it. So I've had Italian football on all weekend and there's been no BBC royal rimming on my screen for two days. She should've just listened to me when I tried to show her what to do pre-death. :cuppa:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Looks like there is a chance of an extra public hol here after all, Govt deciding today.

God bless her.

We've got one here too. Cunts have only gone and made it Thursday so we have to go back to work on Friday, unless you are from Victoria who have their weird arse aerial ping pong Grand Final day public holiday on Friday - double cunts!

• Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...