Yes Gemmill...

catmag

On 11/02/2021 at 20:13, Monkeys Fist said:

Larry Flynt, 78. 

The shed flag is at half-mast. ( fnarr etc). 

I will be having burgers for tea in memoriam. 

Did you know old Larry had a penile implant after he was shot and became a paraplegic?

Let's hope someone at least raised the mask for old boy one last time!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

Did you know old Larry had a penile implant after he was shot and became a paraplegic?

Let's hope someone at least raised the mask for old boy one last time!

I mean I might be thinking about getting a PRS, but at least I'm not a necrophile. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I mean I might be thinking about getting a PRS, but at least I'm not a necrophile. 

Don’t be like that Scotty, it’s the only time old Larry  could be twice as stiff as everyone else!

My only problem with Larry is whenever his name comes up I remember how much of a prawn Courtney Love is (was).

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Was Cliff Thorburn’s the first at the world championship? 

Yeah I think so...Bill Wurbernick & someone else were playing on the next door table and stopped play, they pulled the screen up and the whole crowd watched The Grinder finish the colours :)

• Like 1

Aye, I distinctly remember Big Bill congratulating him when he finished (after pausing his match to watch it). Think Thorburn was playing Terry Griffiths. It’s a wonder the match isn’t still going 

• Haha 2

Bill Werbenuik was a fucking beast :lol:

From his wiki page;

”Some of Werbeniuk's most famous feats of drinking include: 76 cans of lager during a game with John Spencer in Australia in the 1970s;89 pints of lager in a snooker match/drinking contest against Scotsman Eddie Sinclair in which, after Sinclair had passed out following his 42nd pint, Werbeniuk was reported to say "I'm away to the bar now for a proper drink";28 pints of lager and 16 whiskies over the course of 11 frames during a match against Nigel Bond, in January 1990 – after which Werbeniuk then consumed an entire bottle of Scotch to "drown his sorrows" after losing the match.”

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...