'I've applied for Villa job'

Aston Villa v Chelsea (12:45 BST)

Posted at

12:37

Former Newcastle boss John Carver on BBC Radio 5 live: "Villa have a fantastic fan base and if you look at the candidates that are being put forward to replace Remi Garde, there are some good ones. Have I applied, I think I have, via my agent. Have I heard anything back? Not yet.

"They almost know they are certainly down so the sooner they get somebody in, they can prepare for next season. Draw up the list and get the players you want."

Doesn't even know if has applied for the job or not.

[emoji38]I like his little interview he's given himself.

Have I applied? I think I have!

Have I heard back yet? No.

Am I surprised? Not particularly.

Worst thing he did was coming out of the shadows. Should've kept in the background instead of letting the whole world see how much of a buffoon he is.

He's definitely got poor insight into his reputation as a coach. I would say he's beyond overvalued ideas and bordering on fixed delusional beliefs if I'm giving my professional opinion

Why would you apply through your agent.In fact,why has he got an agent.Ffs man.You send your cv off to Villa park then you hope you receive a response.What would your agent do that you cannot do.He's clearly another arsehole whose involved in football.

'I've applied for Villa job'

Aston Villa v Chelsea (12:45 BST)

Posted at

12:37

Former Newcastle boss John Carver on BBC Radio 5 live: "Villa have a fantastic fan base and if you look at the candidates that are being put forward to replace Remi Garde, there are some good ones. Have I applied, I think I have, via my agent. Have I heard anything back? Not yet.

"They almost know they are certainly down so the sooner they get somebody in, they can prepare for next season. Draw up the list and get the players you want."

Doesn't even know if has applied for the job or not.

He's probably said to the agent "hey, apply for that" but has a sneaking suspicion that after the agent said "sure thing, I'll get right on that, John!" and put the phone down, the agent started laughing and didn't do anything so as not to damage his reputation.

11usaj.jpg

:lol:

I should be loyal to him seeing as though he had many of the same teachers as me, 15 years before, but he's a fuckin clown.

:lol:

You've also shit yourself with a similar gay abandon.

Not one bloke on this forum has avoided following through at least once.

I've never followed through despite being regularly arseholed. Not sure how the drink/shitting connection works to be honest? :lol: (apart from shitting through the eye of a needle the next day)