John Carver

CraigCooper

I had a Chinese last night and had to run to the toilet, tripped up on the way as well.

Maybe it's my body saying look you fat cunt, you've averaged 20 pints a week for 20 years, sort it out. Whey at least I can take the piss out of myself unlike 93.8% of people on here.

:lol: @ Meenzer

Hang on Stevie, I can't think of many people who don't take the piss out of themselves on here, it's one of this place's appealing features.

• 2 months later...

I mean, the relative status of that club should be an eye opener to charnley concerning the guy's ability.

He probably thinks he's doing a Ranieri.

I've shit myself several times, but then I had an operation with that side effect.

Did it at a family reunion where I saw my step sister for the second time in over 16 years. at a pub, ran to the loo then shat myself on the way. not good.

So + 1 to the shit yer pants

I've shit myself several times, but then I had an operation with that side effect.

Did it at a family reunion where I saw my step sister for the second time in over 16 years. at a pub, ran to the loo then shat myself on the way. not good.

Seeing your step sister after 16 years made you shit yourself?

That sounds decidedly dodgy iyam.

You shit yourself when you saw your stepsister for the second time in 16 years? Were you petrified she was going to show you a 16 year old kid and say 'meet your dad?'

hahaha nice man, nice.

Nah I was petrified because I had been reunited and then shit myself as I followed through.

Nissen Fundoplication about 6 months before.

hahaha nice man, nice.

Nah I was petrified because I had been reunited and then shit myself as I followed through.

Nissen Fundoplication about 6 months before.

The wife learned to drive in one of those. Could've been a Nissan Micra?

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...