Planning for next season

Kid Dynamite

It's pretty depressing that a 15yo has to put up with this shit.

I mean, we're old and are supposed to be fucking miserable.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we do need some players to play down in that league, don't we? Not saying he's Pirlo, but we do need to field 11.

Tiote has aged twenty years since he first arrived. He is slow as fuck. LIke many others we've signed.

His constant Hollywood balls are going to come off even less when he's got even worse cloggers around him than he has now. He can't tackle either. I'd even play Colback ahead of him down there.

Tbf, a lot of us thought that last time and we pissed it. Won't be so easy this time though I concede.

I don't think we'll struggle down there tbh, if we keep Mitrovic etc we'll be fine. We're a shite Prem team but a good portion of the Championship is utter fodder. Even if we lose Mbemba a defence with Taylor, Lascelles and Dummett in it isn't really a weak defence down there. I don't think it'll be as comfortable as last time but I still think we'll be in play off spots at worst.

I think Mitro, Shelvey, Townsend and Mbemba are almost guaranteed to stay due to the fees we paid for them alone.

I don't think we'll struggle down there tbh, if we keep Mitrovic etc we'll be fine. We're a shite Prem team but a good portion of the Championship is utter fodder. Even if we lose Mbemba a defence with Taylor, Lascelles and Dummett in it isn't really a weak defence down there. I don't think it'll be as comfortable as last time but I still think we'll be in play off spots at worst.

I think Mitro, Shelvey, Townsend and Mbemba are almost guaranteed to stay due to the fees we paid for them alone.

The fees weren't even that big man, they just were to us because of the scraps we'd been fed. Mitro's old man will push for him a move. Mbemba will definitely have suitors. Shelvey will stay and be no better in that league than he is in this. Townsend will probably do okay down there.

Wijnaldum won't hang around, neither will Sissoko, thank fuck. They can both do one, as can Anita and the entire defence. We need an entire new back line. I think Janmaat will want out too. They can pretty much all do one. I'd build a team around Shelvey, mitro and Townsend.

The fees weren't even that big man, they just were to us because of the scraps we'd been fed. Mitro's old man will push for him a move. Mbemba will definitely have suitors. Shelvey will stay and be no better in that league than he is in this. Townsend will probably do okay down there.

I'm more meaning Ashley wont want to take what he sees as a big loss on them so clubs will have to pay what they cost us to get them. Mitrovic is honestly about the only player I'd care about leaving, I think he'd do well down there. The rest can get fucked tbh.

Shelvey's exactly what was signed, a very good, but inconsistent performer.

I thought Townsend was the bigger risk and has turned out to be the shitter of the two.

I'm not sure what the point of Townsend is.

Don't think we'd get much for Krul but going into the Championship with Krul, Elliott, Darlow and Woodman is bloated in that position so yeah, probably lose Krul.

I'd want to convince Janmaat to stay but he'd probably still generate a lot of money for us. I doubt we'd convince Mbemba to stay and frankly I wouldn't be bothered about keeping any of the other defenders.

Midfield we'll see Gini, Sissoko, Tiote, Anita, all jump ship. Wouldn't be surprised to see the back of Townsend too.

I'd actively seek to sell Colback, Marveaux, Gouffran, Obertan

up front I'd get rid of Cisse, Doumbia, de Jong

Elliot

Janmaat Mbemba xxx xxx

Perez Shelvey xxx Aarons

Mitrovic Armstrong

Darlow

Woodman

I'm not sure mbemba and Shelvey deserve kisses next to them after today's performance

I'm not sure what the point of Townsend is.

Get Fish to explain inverted wingers to you

then shit down his neck

Don't think we'd get much for Krul but going into the Championship with Krul, Elliott, Darlow and Woodman is bloated in that position so yeah, probably lose Krul.

I'd want to convince Janmaat to stay but he'd probably still generate a lot of money for us. I doubt we'd convince Mbemba to stay and frankly I wouldn't be bothered about keeping any of the other defenders.

Midfield we'll see Gini, Sissoko, Tiote, Anita, all jump ship. Wouldn't be surprised to see the back of Townsend too.

Elliot

Janmaat Mbemba xxx xxx

Perez Shelvey xxx Aarons

Mitrovic Armstrong

Darlow

Woodman

So Neil Farrington reads the board:

Elliot

Janmaat Mbemba xxx xxx

Perez Shelvey xxx Aarons

Mitrovic Armstrong

Darlow

Woodman

">

:lol:

Fish pwned

So Neil Farrington reads the board:

He's a local journo? Is he trying to say that Janmaat wouldn't cut it in the Championship or am I missing the point? Edited by ewerk

He's a local journo? Is he trying to say that Janmaat wouldn't cut it in the Championship or am I missing the point?

Yeah he's a local journo. In fairness the tweet probably needs the context that he has been pissed off with Janmaat's performance today, the word "coward" was used, I was wondering if he was esembee.