Next Manager

Kid Dynamite

Well they've given control to Rafa so you never know.

Footballing genius is Mike according to some so that shouldn't be too far fetched.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did aye, albeit out of desperation but there is hope it's acknowledgement that his past way didn't work.

:lol: Had this football lark all figured out about 4 years ago iirc, guess he's just been coasting since.

If we go down, and it looks like we will, Benetez may not invoke his "I'm outa here" deal. He may be egotistical enough to say "I didn't keep you up, but I'll bring you back". Failure to accomplish something can sometimes make a person more eager to prove he can succeed. He may surprise everyone by not doing what they think he will if Newcastle are relegated. He may feel he owes those who gave him such support.

Heard from a good source Benitez is on £3m. The bonus is an extra million if he keeps us up. The other bonus is Ashley has wasted some more money

Well they've given control to Rafa so you never know.

Footballing genius is Mike according to some so that shouldn't be too far fetched.

You can take the piss out of CT all you like but he was absolutely spot on a while back when he compared Ashley's regime to Tory austerity

Heard from a good source Benitez is on £3m. The bonus is an extra million if he keeps us up. The other bonus is Ashley has wasted some more money

[emoji38]I hope that cunt's heart explodes.

If Rafa had seen something in the squad, the club or the board he might have stayed. But he hasn't, he hasn't and he hasn't, so he won't.

It'll be Cathro taking us back up, then inexplicably replaced by Pardew the following season. :good:

Given there's likely to be us, Villa and the Mackems going down I don't see coming straight back up as being a formality anyway. But aye, can't envisage Benitez staying

Given there's likely to be us, Villa and the Mackems going down I don't see coming straight back up as being a formality anyway. But aye, can't envisage Benitez staying

Think Aston VIlla are in real trouble. Don't they have debt to Lerner and to a bank? We only owe money to Ashley. It's not a formality of course, but depending on who makes up the squad in the Championship I think we could have the best team down there, as we did in 09/10.

Actually getting excited about seeing what Aarons, Mitrovic and Perez* will do to the clubs down there :lol:

*I know, I know.

I really can't see Rafa staying. Even if he has that strong a desire to stay in England I would imagine he'll get better offers than us. And when he does go, I can see Ashley viewing it more as an experiment that hasn't worked, and then going back to form in appointing some no mark English manager.

This is far more disapointing than relegation for my money.

I really can't see Rafa staying. Even if he has that strong a desire to stay in England I would imagine he'll get better offers than us. And when he does go, I can see Ashley viewing it more as an experiment that hasn't worked, and then going back to form in appointing some no mark English manager.

This is far more disapointing than relegation for my money.

Aye, I think there's a fairly good chance it'll be Cathro. If not Cathro then aye it'll be some no mark that half of us forgot about half a decade ago, the hope would be someone like Moyes as Tooj brought up the other day but that isn't likely. A lot said at the time that if we go down Rafa will go and we'll see a return to the same ridiculous appointments that have seen us get a bunch of winners like McClaren, Carver, Pardew and Kinnear, and that's what I'd be comfortable assuming will be the case.

Aye, I think there's a fairly good chance it'll be Cathro. If not Cathro then aye it'll be some no mark that half of us forgot about half a decade ago, the hope would be someone like Moyes as Tooj brought up the other day but that isn't likely. A lot said at the time that if we go down Rafa will go and we'll see a return to the same ridiculous appointments that have seen us get a bunch of winners like McClaren, Carver, Pardew and Kinnear, and that's what I'd be comfortable assuming will be the case.

Aye I'm assuming the worst for next season. I think Bruce is a fairly good chance unfortunately.

Spot on trophy. I'd be happy if we got Appleton (unlikely), Neville or .... or..... anyone other than the guy Ashleys cnuts pick

Also, not sure we even have the squad or the mentality to bounce back up. We thoroughly deserve where we are and still I refuse to blame the managers tbh.

Edited by scoobos