Southampton vs Newcastle United | Saturday 9th April 2016 | 15:00

Haydnator

I don't think it'll be a thrashing, I think it'll be another cruel 1 goal defeat where we gain so much false hope that we may get something.
A win here (yes, yes, I know, I know...) COULD be the catalyst for a turn-around, especially with Swansea at home next and the mackems and Norwich playing each other.
Effectively, we could (:idiot:) go into the home game against Man City less than 3 points away from the two above us, depending on Norwich's results.
In a season where Marc Albrighton and Danny Simpson are getting Premier League winners medals, strange things can happen and we could get a win here.

Will we? Nar. I'm not expecting anything. We've always been shocking here haven't we? Even when Southampton were playing at The Dell?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could be 3 v 0 down at half time if Southampton come flying out the blocks.get your money on that Pele bloke scoring at anytime against us.I'm putting £20 on him heading in from 6 yards out after we have given away a daft freekick near the touch line.before the free kick is taken we will start back peddling at speed.........you know the rest.Krul needs to stop coaching Darlow on defending free kicks.

We're not going to win away again this season. This will be another defeat and the tramps will beat Leicester too.

Fancy Sunderland to win that one like. Leicester are due a loss even if they are going to win the league.

We'll lose this comfortably, Southampton were aggrieved about the loss to Leicester thinking they should have had 2 penalties so they'll be ready to make a statement against our team of total fucking losers. Pelle also does well against us and will probably get 2 as we lose 3-0, I expect Mitrovic to be the only one that looks like he gives a shite again.

Fair enough

I do get the point though Troop, I agree it'll be a 3-0 style battering. I think the team will be even less arsed now that there's not much hope of stopping up (as if they tried much before hand).