Southampton vs Newcastle United | Saturday 9th April 2016 | 15:00

Haydnator

We've lost our last 9 away games and I heard a stat on Soccer Saturday (not exactly the most reliable source or if it's even true) that we've lost 20 out of 22 away games .

Nah that's not true. We've not lost in only 3 away games this season. (Man Utd, Bournemouth, Spurs)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charnley better get some more pencils sharpened & that relegation contingency plan drawn up pretty sharpish. He should be hounded out the club he has the cheek to be at the game the smug faced little bastard.

Edited by trooper

Charnley better get some more pencils sharpened & that relegation contingency plan drawn up pretty sharpish. He should be hounded out the club he has the cheek to be at the game the smug faced little bastard.

The cunt should be sent to Syria

Didn't bother watching. Wasn't that bothered about the result, it's inevitable now. The season is finished. Started with the Bournemouth defeat and officially ended against Norwich.

Well, that was entirely predictable.

Surely, surely, that's the end of Steven Taylor?

I'd be worried about Janmaat's absence if we had a hope of survival, but we don't, so I'm not. Any news if he's out for for a few games, though?

Enjoyed the "we scored a goal" chant, that was pretty much all I enjoyed.

I wouldn't be bothered if Sissoko was benched for the rest of the season

In all honesty I wouldn't be bothered if we never saw the cunt play for NUFC again. There's a fair few in the squad I feel that way about tbh.

An analyst said on telly before that he feels bad for Sunderland because unlike the Newcastle players they are actually trying, he's right really our lot simply don't give a fuck and it has been like that for a canny while now tbh.

Team I would put out for Swansea would be

Darlow

Anita Mbemba Colo (if unfit, put Lascelles in) Dummett (He's back isn't he?)

Townsend Tiote Shelvey Perez

De Jong
Mitro

De Jong dropping intro the 4-2-3-1 shape which Rafa likes. Get rid of all of the heartless spunk trumpets from Saturday. Shelvey is only in that XI that I've picked because I dread Colback and he's back for Swansea :anguish:

Edited by Haydnator