Southampton vs Newcastle United | Saturday 9th April 2016 | 15:00

Haydnator

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looked arsed all season to be honest. This is heading for a 3-0 Southampton win, I don't think we'll win a game the rest of the season.

Can't disagree. Difficult to imagine what's going on in there heads. Disgraceful. They can't string a couple of 5 yard passes together. Quite incredible.

I'll be surprised if it's just 3.

Can't disagree. Difficult to imagine what's going on in there heads. Disgraceful. They can't string a couple of 5 yard passes together. Quite incredible.

I'll be surprised if it's just 3.

Yeah it's tragic. I say 3 because Southampton look to be taking this nice and easy, why bother putting in any exertion against our lot?

That's what gets me most I think, at some point does pride not kick in? The team they're playing today are dominating them without really putting in any effort, are they not embarrassed by that?

Oh my God. I can only laugh. That is incredible. From Sissoko refusing to track back to Janmaat. And what the duck were Taylor and mbemba doing backing off to the 6 yard box? :lol:

Just when you think they can't get any worse. The club is fucked anyway. I hope this lot get relegated now. They need to have it on their CVs.

Why do they bother coming out with all that "we're going to work hard and fight" and "we will survive this" and then put in a performance where they look like a pub team after a heavy session the night before? can they just spare us the bullshit (not that we believe it mind), just pipe down go out and not bother collect your ridiculous pay cheques and then kindly fuck off at the end of the season.

Why do they bother coming out with all that "we're going to work hard and fight" and "we will survive this" and then put in a performance where they look like a pub team after a heavy session the night before? can they just spare us the bullshit (not that we believe it mind), just pipe down go out and not bother collect your ridiculous pay cheques and then kindly fuck off at the end of the season.

Aye, Perez and Wijanldum and a couple of other fuckers on twitter. All going on about fight and support from the fans. Go fuck yourselves you little cowardly shits.

Fighting the temptation to go all leazes on their accounts right now :lol:

Our entire season summed up in one half (with the exception of a needless red card). It's panning out exactly as most of us thought it would.

No point in getting too upset about, it's just not worth it.

Nah don't get upset look on the bright side & think of all those £ millions the "Fat One" will lose

Aye, Perez and Wijanldum and a couple of other fuckers on twitter. All going on about fight and support from the fans. Go fuck yourselves you little cowardly shits.

Fighting the temptation to go all leazes on their accounts right now :lol:

:lol:

Aye they can get fucked, the most hypocritical shit is when they bang on about how they need the fans to get behind them. You've had 32 games to give the fans something, anything, to cheer and you haven't why should the fans give them any support? they're a bunch of fucking losers man and can go fuck themselves, I hope we see a big clearout in the summer.