Southampton vs Newcastle United | Saturday 9th April 2016 | 15:00

Haydnator

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be bothered if Sissoko was benched for the rest of the season

I'd honestly prefer him to not get that far. Leave him out of the squads all together, get him out of the France team for the Euros, fuck him.

Agree. He's the epitome of everything thats wrong with the players right now. I'd start Obertan over him right now, yes, Obertan.

Perez and Gini are two others that have been completely absent. More concerned about their twitter accounts I think.

Don't really have a problem with Perez's struggles. There shouldn't be the expectation that he and Mitrovic can carry a struggling Premier League side.

We've fully fledged internationals throughout the squad and they're the ones going missing, who're coasting through games and failing to take responsibility. Janmaat, Wijnaldum, Coloccini, Shelvey & Sissoko can be quoted asking for support from the fans, but Mitro & Perez are the ones on the pitch doing something to earn it.

You can shuffle around the formation and selection as much as you like, it goes a lot deeper than that.

Exactly right. They whole club has been filled for years with gutless cunts who have no ambition to move the club forward and are happy to just pick up their salary without doing anything to earn it. Changing the formation won't change that.

That said, I'd love to see Refa put his foot down and kick bottling cunts like Sissoko out of the team for good. I doubt he will because he'll be working on the basis that Sissoko could potentially show his ability and save us. But I'm almost at the point where I'd rather see us go down that be saved by that cunt.

Exactly right. They whole club has been filled for years with gutless cunts who have no ambition to move the club forward and are happy to just pick up their salary without doing anything to earn it. Changing the formation won't change that.

That said, I'd love to see Refa put his foot down and kick bottling cunts like Sissoko out of the team for good. I doubt he will because he'll be working on the basis that Sissoko could potentially show his ability and save us. But I'm almost at the point where I'd rather see us go down that be saved by that cunt.

for the second season in a row.

In all honesty I wouldn't be bothered if we never saw the cunt play for NUFC again. There's a fair few in the squad I feel that way about tbh.

An analyst said on telly before that he feels bad for Sunderland because unlike the Newcastle players they are actually trying, he's right really our lot simply don't give a fuck and it has been like that for a canny while now tbh.

I hope we sell him to a team abroad, I really, really don't want that kernt to score against us, you know the bastard will have his best game against us

It felt dirty last season actually. It would feel even worse this year.

One of the few times I've ever celebrated the assist more than the goal. :lol:

Janmaat has fucked up his arm/hand after punching the dressing room wall. So that's good.

If we had cover at RB, he'd have been dropped to sort his head out a while ago. As it is, we can't afford any more of the 1st squad missing games through injury.

Except for Sissoko.

Fuck that guy.

Janmaat has fucked up his arm/hand after punching the dressing room wall. So that's good.

:lol: What the fuck is our defence going to be now?

Anita - Mbemba - Lascelles - Colback

It's a really good thing we didn't buy any defenders in January and only one last summer.

Edited by Howay

:lol: What the fuck is going to be our defence now?

It's a really good thing we didn't buy any defenders in January and only one last summer.

It's all been an effort to make us appreciate Williamson and Ferguson when we re-sign them in the summer.

That'll larn us to complain.

:lol: What the fuck is our defence going to be now?

Uvavu might be back

To be honest if he's not I'd play;

Darlow

Sissoko Mbemba Lascelles Dummett

Shelvey

Wijanldum de Jong Townsend

Perez Mitrovic

Force Townsend to actually put in crosses instead of Duffing his way through 90 minutes.

*edited after seeing Holden's post.

Edited by The Fish

It's all been an effort to make us appreciate Williamson and Ferguson when we re-sign them in the summer.

That'll larn us to complain.

:lol: They'll set up a 'WELCOME MIKE' podium like they did for Owen.

He's fundamentally not as talented as Deubchy or Janmaat. Deserves praise for consistent (if not exactly eyecatching) performances in an over-performing side.

But let's not rewrite history.

He's fundamentally not as talented as Deubchy or Janmaat. Deserves praise for consistent (if not exactly eyecatching) performances in an over-performing side.

But let's not rewrite history.

He's a good athlete and well drilled, this is evident as whenever he lost his man (which was quite often when he played for us) he knew to get onto the line to try and block any attempt, which is why he had so many goal line clearances. I think he's an average player in a well drilled back four, it's quite unlike CT to be acting like Simpson is suddenly some world beater because he's going to be in a title winning side, plenty of average players have been part of title winning sides and he's going to be another one of them.

He's a good athlete and well drilled, this is evident as whenever he lost his man (which was quite often when he played for us) he knew to get onto the line to try and block any attempt, which is why he had so many goal line clearances. I think he's an average player in a well drilled back four, it's quite unlike CT to be acting like Simpson is suddenly some world beater because he's going to be in a title winning side, plenty of average players have been part of title winning sides and he's going to be another one of them.

CT couldn't even tell who won the league, let alone which average player was amongst their team.

[tweet]

[/tweet]

What the f*ck are they applauding? f*cking mongs.

More garbage from Ryder. The only applauding going on was aimed at Southampton fans when they kindly pointed out we'd had a shot :)