New Phone

wykikitoon

I've had an iPhone 6 Plus for a while, love it cos I have big hands so I don't miss type all the time and I can read all the text without zooming in.

Bit big for some pockets mind

I've had an iPhone 6 Plus for a while, love it cos I have big hands so I don't miss type all the time and I can read all the text without zooming in.

Bit big for some pockets mind

Alright, you fucking braggart. Edited by ewerk

HTC 10 revealed yesterday. Reading about it it seems to me phones have plateaued. Its got very little extra functionality over my 2 year old M_8. The sensible thing to do is to just stick with my old one, I do like phone tech though.

Aye. I liked the oneplus 2 I got a few months back but sold it on because my 1 year old oneplus 1 was still fine. Think I'll stick with it until it breaks.

I've still got my Oneplus One. I dropped it and smashed the screen on it a whileback. Walked around in mourning for about a week, then remembered I had put a glass screen protector on it. Ripped that off and the actual screen was in perfect nick underneath it. Bought another glass protector - well worth a tenner cos it would have been fucked with one of the little film protectors.

Puppy dragged my iPhone 6 off the coffee table in Monday and dropped it into the wooden floor in mid leap. Smashed screen :(

Had iPhones for years, dropped them loads and never had a problem til now.

£66 for the repair and also stuck one of those tempered glass things on the front to (hopefully) make it extra strong.

I've still got my Oneplus One. I dropped it and smashed the screen on it a whileback. Walked around in mourning for about a week, then remembered I had put a glass screen protector on it. Ripped that off and the actual screen was in perfect nick underneath it. Bought another glass protector - well worth a tenner cos it would have been fucked with one of the little film protectors.

:lol:

Knows how to do some geek stuff. Doesn't know when his phone isn't smashed.

(Oneplus one is the best phone I've had by a mile, well worth the money I paid, I keep getting emails by them to get the next version for a discount but why would I need to?)

I think there's one comment on here relating to iphones being poor value for money, which surely even an apple enthusiast would have to agree with. Not exactly an agenda of hate.

Once upon a time each new generation of phones really was a significant improvement over the last. But with phone and screen sizes optimised, resolution at the point the human eye can't see the pixels, lightning fast processors, and quality cameras, what is left to anticipate in the next iPhone or indeed and branded phone?

Don't get me started on pointless peripherals like the iWatch......

An Android device then. A long overdue wise decision. :razz:

I've got Kodi on my Pixel C and it's spot on. Only slight drawback is that I can't chromecast from Kodi, but you can chromecast the full screen and then go into kodi which is a bit of a workaround.

Interesting idea! You'd need the remote and the hotel wi-fi system would need to be compatible - actually thinking about it logging the device onto the shared network using room numbers and names in a browser (how 99% of hotels set it up) might be tricky on a stick.

• 3 months later...