New Phone

wykikitoon

The last couple of phones I've got through giffgaff on an 18month sim only deal. If you keep it in good nick you sell it at the end for £200+ and that knocks the monthly payment right down on the next one

Andrew is the new CT

You're getting the 6S a week before the new one is announced? Even if you dont want the new one doesnt the release mean you get better deals on older models in your part of the world?

Edited by aimaad22

You're getting the 6S a week before the new one is announced? Even if you dont want the new one doesnt the release mean you get better deals on older models in your part of the world?

Perhaps by a couple of quid a month, looking at the difference between the 6 and 6S currently.

I'm just not that bothered, I like iOS so I wanted an iPhone, the phone won't struggle to keep up with what I do with it, the plan needed to which is where the difficulty started since, as I've said, I use a fucking LOT of data.

I've brought my monthly payments down a bit with this one and will be keeping a type of phone and service I am happy with and used to, that'll do me.

Andrew taking a pasting for this rash decision.  No wonder he wasn't keen to say what he'd got.

I do have very low impulse control.

Maybe it's an andrew thing.

err awkward one this... 

BUT I've knacked my iphone, totally, good news it's insured, bad news it'll take a while to sort, worse news is I've got a lot of stuff coming up I can't live without a phone for. (stag do on Friday, holiday on wednesday :lol:)

Anyone got any idea of a cheapish phone that'll work with a 4G sim as a quick fix till EE sort their shite out with my new one?

I'm on about you proclaiming 2 days ago that the iPhone 6 was fine and wouldn't slow down with future iOS updates, before spunking £600 on a 6s :lol:

Aye, my other half will be having my 6.

Besides which if I want a new phone why shouldn't I get one? Does everything of yours have to breakdown completely before you replace it?

I've just received the Android 7.0 update. If any iOS users want to know what's coming their way in 2018, just give me a shout.

Viruses and malware I presume?

Perhaps by a couple of quid a month, looking at the difference between the 6 and 6S currently.

I'm just not that bothered, I like iOS so I wanted an iPhone, the phone won't struggle to keep up with what I do with it, the plan needed to which is where the difficulty started since, as I've said, I use a fucking LOT of data.

I've brought my monthly payments down a bit with this one and will be keeping a type of phone and service I am happy with and used to, that'll do me.

I see. Im not really bothered when newer models of my phone are released but If Im thinking about replacing one then I do wait if there's an upcoming release. 

Waiting to see what Apple come up with on the 7th although I know I'll just be getting the Note :D

err awkward one this... 

BUT I've knacked my iphone, totally, good news it's insured, bad news it'll take a while to sort, worse news is I've got a lot of stuff coming up I can't live without a phone for. (stag do on Friday, holiday on wednesday :lol:)

Anyone got any idea of a cheapish phone that'll work with a 4G sim as a quick fix till EE sort their shite out with my new one?

If you can get a moto e from anywhere they're 4g phones that do a job for £90