New Phone

wykikitoon

Honestly, I've got an S7 Edge, having owned a Nexus 5 and a OnePlus One before this (and various other Android phones prior to that) and this is comfortably the best phone I've had.

Touchwiz is not an issue. You just download the Google Now launcher and your phone looks and operates like regular Android.

I stayed away from Samsung for a while after my S2 because Touchwiz was cack, but it isn't anymore.

The battery is mental btw. I can take this off charge at 6am, use it as much as I want all day, listen to music, podcasts etc, and wake-up the next day to 30 to 40% battery.

Considering the amount I use my phone on a daily basis the battery really is terrific, I nearly had 48 hours out of it without a charge earlier this week. My previous iPhone would have been less than half that.

When advising Gloomy, could I get some advice too? My dad needs a new phone, he only needs it for phonecalls, and texts and even then he uses it rarely. 

Need some advice. I'm getting shafted by 02 and want to move to pay as you go. Do giff gaff offer the best deals around for that sort of thing?

I pay £18 for 6gb which I never fully use +unlimited calls and texts on Giff Gaff.

sounds good. I'm tempted to pay the extra £2 and go unlimited data. apologies for going a bit CT but is it much of a chew on to unlock your phone and get set up with gg? I've always just paid about £30 odd a month on a contract but I seem to be getting shafted on data all of a sudden so going to switch up finally.

Is that a useable speed to browse the inter web on your phone like? I have no clue about such things.

Is there a better option out there for unlimited data at a similar price?

looks like i have to unlock my phone to go with giff gaff

another dumb question but am i right in thinking you have to pay some cunt to unlock a phone? sorry again for the spazzy CT-like questions here but i've researched it a bit. it all sounds a bit shady and i can't find a way to do it for free 

looks like i have to unlock my phone to go with giff gaff

another dumb question but am i right in thinking you have to pay some cunt to unlock a phone? sorry again for the spazzy CT-like questions here but i've researched it a bit. it all sounds a bit shady and i can't find a way to do it for free 

ignore this. i found out how to do it with 02. i'm going to have to pay £15 for the privilege, the thieving bastards.