New Phone

wykikitoon

It's weird because from their internet persona J69 is probably the least likely I'd guess was a psychiatric nurse.

Don't know like, he comes across as more of a mental health professional than KCG or the fish do as stand up comics...

Don't know like, he comes across as more of a mental health professional than KCG or the fish do as stand up comics...

Very true. Could be an idea for a thread this, who is most suited to their jobs. The late CT is an obvious winner. :D

:good:

One of our glorious NHS's finest, dealing with the poor souls who have suffered most in the post industrial 21st century society we've created....it still doesn't explain why you'd subscribe to Spotify and spend £20+ a month on data though?... iTunes or google play through some sort of player, or even your desk top is cheaper shirley? :unsure:

Spotify is free to use, and the work computers have no speakers

• 2 weeks later...

Ten days after having my phone kindly replaced by Apple the replacement has stopped working in a much worse way than the previous one, leaving it entirely useless.

So fuck Apple. Fuck Apple in its tax-dodging ass.

Ten days after having my phone kindly replaced by Apple the replacement has stopped working in a much worse way than the previous one, leaving it entirely useless.

So fuck Apple. Fuck Apple in its tax-dodging ass.

Go on now, what happened to it?

What's happened there then?

:lol: :lol:

Go on now, what happened to it?

The touchscreen has completely stopped working, which obviously has made the thing completely unusable. But I've been told just to head to the store and they'll swap it again no problem.

• 2 weeks later...