New Phone

wykikitoon

Fuck Samsung like. Dropped my s7 edge when I first got it months ago, minimal damage to the bottom of the back glass. 6 months later a fucking horrendous vertical pink line appears down the screen, a common fault a quick Google search reveals. Now these cunts effectively tell me my warranty is void because the phone has been dropped. They haven't even seen the phone, or explored or investigated as to whether the fault is related to the damage, which it isn't.

Fucking arseholes, last Samsung I buy.

Fuck Samsung like. Dropped my s7 edge when I first got it months ago, minimal damage to the bottom of the back glass. 6 months later a fucking horrendous vertical pink line appears down the screen, a common fault a quick Google search reveals. Now these cunts effectively tell me my warranty is void because the phone has been dropped. They haven't even seen the phone, or explored or investigated as to whether the fault is related to the damage, which it isn't.

Fucking arseholes, last Samsung I buy.

I have to say that I was very impressed with Apple's customer service today. My volume and lock buttons have been fucking about for the last four months but bar a quick online chat I've done nothing about it. As I was near the Apple Store today I booked an appointment to get it seen. As I thought, the buttons were fucked. As my phone is 26 months it was out of warranty but because I reported the problem within two years via my quick online chat they swapped it out no questions asked. I'm not sure that the likes of Samsung have an equivalent sort of replacement service?

;)

• 3 months later...

Vodafone are having my life at the minute

I signed a 20gb data PAYG contract with them for £22pm over 12months.

Found out 2 weeks ago they've been charging me £37pm. Took 2 weeks worth of arguing to get them to sort it and then another argument to get the cash back rather than credit on my account

Then this month they hit me with a £115 bill because I've used 24gb of data. I ask why they didn't send me a text at 19gb like the last 5 months and get told it's not a guarantee, you only get a text 'most months' :lol: I should have asked for the data cap instore when I signed the contract apparently. I would have but this wasn't offered at any point. He offered me a £20 discount

I've already reclaimed the £115 through my bank so I've told him I'm more than happy to open up a small claims case. He's escalating it and getting back to me next week

Vodafone are having my life at the minute

I signed a 20gb data PAYG contract with them for £22pm over 12months.

Found out 2 weeks ago they've been charging me £37pm. Took 2 weeks worth of arguing to get them to sort it and then another argument to get the cash back rather than credit on my account

Then this month they hit me with a £115 bill because I've used 24gb of data. I ask why they didn't send me a text at 19gb like the last 5 months and get told it's not a guarantee, you only get a text 'most months' :lol: I should have asked for the data cap instore when I signed the contract apparently. I would have but this wasn't offered at any point. He offered me a £20 discount

I've already reclaimed the £115 through my bank so I've told him I'm more than happy to open up a small claims case. He's escalating it and getting back to me next week

Good luck. I think we're on the same contract and they charged me £37 first bill.

It took weeks of arguing with them, various promises of things they were going to do that they never did, eventually threatened them with the ombudsman to get any sort of result, absolute fucking chancers. I'll be out of that contract as soon as its done

How on earth are they justifying £115 for 4GB?!

Also, as an aside, what are you using 24GB of data on? That's extreme :lol:

So the £115 includes the £37 they were wrongly charging me so they actually charged me £78 for 4gb data

Twitter canes my data during the month over 4g. Chuck in watching the odd match on sky go during breaks at work and it soon adds up

Find me a 20gb+ data deal for under £15pm

I work 13 hour days so have Spotify on all day and then the first half of whichever match is on sky Go. That is getting on for 1gb a day when I'm at work

:D you were so pleased too.

You should get compensation for the personal embarrassment caused by your bragging on here. :woot:

Google really need to sort out dynamic hotwords for their devices or we'll soon have an army of devices responding to our commands.  #dictionarydefinitionoffirstworldproblems

My oneplus one is packing up after two and a half years, so ordered a oneplus 3t.

Let us know how the new one is, HF. (Without making a graph or pie chart), I've got a oneplus 1 and would probably stay with them if anything breaks on my phone.

Let us know how the new one is, HF. (Without making a graph or pie chart), I've got a oneplus 1 and would probably stay with them if anything breaks on my phone.

@@Howmanheyman

After setup it did an over the air update of the system software and then a reboot and it couldn't get past the logo screen. Which was annoying.

One plus service was lush though. Did a remote support session where i plugged it in my laptop and they flashed it and updated. No trip to a poncy shop for a teenager to talk to me like a child ;)

Been very good since. Everything i did before on my last phone is really fast. The finger print recognition is instant. Lush screen, bright as owt.

Haven't done many photos/videos yet.