Newcastle's Utter Fucking Cunts versus Swansea City AFC

trophyshy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us who are still holding out hope of survival, what result would benefit us most in the Norwich vs Sunderland match this week? Probably a tie, no?

The problem is Norwich...we can still possibly get 9 points which would give us 34 points (improbable, but let's just hope, shall we). That means Norwich would only need to get 3 points because of goal differential.

Ugh... :cantlook:

For those of us who are still holding out hope of survival, what result would benefit us most in the Norwich vs Sunderland match this week? Probably a tie, no?

The problem is Norwich...we can still possibly get 9 points which would give us 34 points (improbable, but let's just hope, shall we). That means Norwich would only need to get 3 points because of goal differential.

Don't torture yourself mate just accept it the players have

A mackem win I think tbh. Keeps us all closer together, Norwich don't gain any points so the gap to safety is the same, and will be reduced to 3 points if we beat Swansea.

Best scenario is us winning Saturday and Tuesday with a Sunderland win. That would be a cruel bit of hope as a final dagger. Think we're down. And won't be up anytime soon.

Need a Norwich win to take the scum down with us. Anyone thinking we might survive needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Did you see the Norwich or Southampton games?? As the thread says, we have a bunch of utter cunts in the main representing our club. They could not give a fuck.

End of.

Their goal difference is only 7 better than us. If we make up the points on them there's a realistic chance that we'd make up the goal difference too. Of course the problem is that there's not a realistic chance we'll make up the points on them.

Seriously I think we all feel worse this time than we did in 2009. We are an embarrassment, a complete and utter joke. A lot of our players are more talented than what we had to come up with in 09/10 but I don't think one of them has the heart of a Nolan, or even the absolutely shite Alan Smith, he gave absolutely everything and we deserved to piss it. Our players faced a war. Half of these bastards will wave their white flags and get high salary moves to China and Turkey. We are shite. I'm losing my passion for an entity which was once one of the biggest most emotional parts of my life.

Ashley spent £82m, that's fine but he is the core problem. He has slowly ruined the infrastructure of the club to the point where he has a man who is basically his number one, earning £40,000 a year, when people doing similar jobs at other clubs earn £500k. He is an admin man, that is what Charnley was brought in to do, but he has been put in a sophisticated roll of unbelievably high pressure and he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

I used to be a 20 post a day sad cunt like others on here, but I really haven't got anything positive to say about this wank club anymore. I'm sick of it, and I'm pleased I jacked my season ticket, I need positivity around me given my condition and one source of occasional brightness in my life was these fuckin arseholes. We are going down, to where this club, with the content of its boardroom and its reason for existence, deserve to be. The reason for our existence is simple. Make an ugly man money.

I'm just hoping for a win on Saturday to keep it remotely interesting. Even the most deluded optimist would have to concede if we fail to win we are down. But win, and suddenly a poor man city match becomes interesting.....

So I'd prefer a draw for the mackems at carrow road. I can't wish them to win as I think if they do that they have a good chance of avoiding the drop.

If Norwich win and we lost the atmosphere towards the players v Man City (and the rest of the season) will be vile. And fully deserved. We'll probably see half of them picking up groin strains.

Edited by Holden McGroin

I'm just hoping for a win on Saturday to keep it remotely interesting. Even the most deluded optimist would have to concede if we fail to win we are down. But win, and suddenly a poor man city match becomes interesting.....

So I'd prefer a draw for the mackems at carrow road. I can't wish them to win as I think if they do that they have a good chance of avoiding the drop.

I think they're extinct.

This could literally be the Leeds, Forest, Pompey relegation for us. Last time we had Carrol, Colo, Harper, Barton, Nolan, Lovenkrands, Jonas, Enrique to get us straight back up. We've got zero leaders in our team and the u21/u18 team is having a worse run of results than the first team. We could even drop straight through to League one we are that bereft of skill/confidence/leadership

This could literally be the Leeds, Forest, Pompey relegation for us. Last time we had Carrol, Colo, Harper, Barton, Nolan, Lovenkrands, Jonas, Enrique to get us straight back up. We've got zero leaders in our team and the u21/u18 team is having a worse run of results than the first team. We could even drop straight through to League one we are that bereft of skill/confidence/leadership

I think that's ridiculous personally. Those other teams problems were financial. We only owe money to Ashley and it's not like we've been surviving off hand outs from him. The only way have a financial meltdown is if demands his loans back. But I can't see any circumstances where that benefits him.

Yes it's true we have a lack of leaders out there but we also have better players that most in the championship. I think we're far more likely to come straight back up than freefall through the leagues.

Swansea are playing ok at the minute they were involved in the relegating fight a few games ago but have played to get themselves out of it. I've got this down as 0-2 with Swansea not really trying.

Don't be daft man. Yes it's shit, no we don't have Nolan et al, but we're not going to disappear like Leeds or Bolton or whatever.

Oh well. We had a few good years.

:cry:

Don't be daft man. Yes it's shit, no we don't have Nolan et al, but we're not going to disappear like Leeds or Bolton or whatever.

:cry:

We may not do a Leeds,Bolton but I think we could do a Middlesbrough & be down there for a few years

We may not do a Leeds,Bolton but I think we could do a Middlesbrough & be down there for a few years

Of course that could happen. As it could happen to any team who goes down. No one has a god given right to go straight back up.