Newcastle's Utter Fucking Cunts versus Swansea City AFC

trophyshy

Norwich been given an extra point the rest of us don't know about?

Nope, but we're 3pts behind with worse goal difference. For us to be 17th we'd need 4points or a better goal difference. :good:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, but we're 3pts behind with worse goal difference. For us to be 17th we'd need 4points or a better goal difference. :good:

If we win we'll have a better goal difference (or at least goals scored). Either way we're still only 3 points behind them.

We need something from this game. It would be a tactical and attitudinal master stroke if we were to get what we need.

I can't see it happening but I think we're even less likely to get anything from the bin dippers or Spurs last day.

Depends on the state of the table. If the final positions are wrapped up, they might not turn up.

Townsend looking the best of the January signings on evidence so far. End product isn't always there but I like his work rate and he's much better on the right where he's dangerous cutting inside

Whenever I see him live I don't like his work rate off the ball. On TV I'm always happy with his endeavor, if not his end product. Will be keeping my eye on him tonight.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Whenever I see him live I don't like his work rate off the ball. On TV I'm always happy with his endeavor, if not his end product. Will be keeping my eye on him tonight.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

He's offered his anita decent protection tonight - at least where I can see it from my sofa