Newcastle's Utter Fucking Cunts versus Swansea City AFC

trophyshy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point, Stevie, is that we'll still be able to attract players in the Championship and you're being a bedwetter. There's plenty of reasons why a player would choose Newcastle United over Bournemouth. Surprised you're agreeing so heartily with the mackems given your previous contempt for them. Wonder whats happened to change your stance so?

I'd say there are people who should stick to pouty selfies and weight-loss updates, leave conversations to those who're able to behave like a grown up. :good:

Not having a go at you, but how many games have you actually been to in the last 10 years? I've heard you on voice, you sound like a gentleman version of Michael Chopra, I don't think you're a stuttering lad, but if you were stood beside someone who is quite clearly right and has your football knowledge multiplied by four thousand, it would be interesting to see if you made similar comments. :thumbup:

Edited by McFaul

Not having a go at you, but how many games have you actually been to in the last 10 years? I've heard you on voice, you sound like a gentleman version of Michael Chopra, I don't think you're a stuttering lad, but if you were stood beside someone who is quite clearly right and has your football knowledge multiplied by four thousand, it would be interesting to see if you made similar comments. :thumbup:

Less than you, but then I wasn't "boycotting" the club; I was living at the other end of the country.

Would I give my opinion on football if I was stood near someone who disagreed? Of course I would. There's substantial evidence that I'm not shy of offering and opinion, regardless of who's stood around and regardless of how highly they regard their own knowledge.

Less than you, but then I wasn't "boycotting" the club; I was living at the other end of the country.

Would I give my opinion on football if I was stood near someone who disagreed? Of course I would. There's substantial evidence that I'm not shy of offering and opinion, regardless of who's stood around and regardless of how highly they regard their own knowledge.

Bravery personified that.

Anyway, I'll get you a ticket for Brentford away next season and I'll have a football discussion with you and your pals in some cracking bars up Ealing.

Bravery personified that.

Anyway, I'll get you a ticket for Brentford away next season and I'll have a football discussion with you and your pals in some cracking bars up Ealing.

I'll likely be in Manchester by then, so it'll probably be easier to meet for a pint in Newcastle or Manchester than Brentford, but it's nice to see that you've grown as a person.

Or is this another one of those times where you offer to meet up with someone, but it never transpires?

I don't know what this weird Tindertastic thread has turned into, but I agree with Stevie about attracting players in the Championship.

A short Newcastle statement today read: “Daryl Janmaat is currently undergoing treatment for a groin injury suffered during the game against Southampton on Saturday.

“The 26-year-old defender has also undergone treatment for a hand injury sustained the same day.

“Janmaat will be unavailable for the club’s forthcoming fixture against Swansea at the weekend.

“He will be reviewed further next week and the club will provide an update in due course.”

He's also scored 1 goal since his move. We would be in exactly the same predicament as we are now

Probably, aye. Moot anyway. It might have made a difference getting him and Mitrovic at the start of the season so we had more striking options but that was never going to happen

If they'd spent the £15 million on Charlie Austin in the summer we wouldn't have been in this mess again

He's been sensational at Southampton aint he?

We needed defenders. I heard on a podcast that Shearer had the same centre back partnership (Colo and Taylor) when we were relegated last time. We have done fuck all since really to improve that.

Yes, we needed a goalscorer, but with a shite defence it makes fuck all difference.

We needed defenders. I heard on a podcast that Shearer had the same centre back partnership (Colo and Taylor) when we were relegated last time. We have done fuck all since really to improve that.

Yes, we needed a goalscorer, but with a shite defence it makes fuck all difference.

I know it's nigh on impossible but 38 0 all draws would have us in a better position than the one we are currently facing.

The spine of a team starts at the back.

I know it's nigh on impossible but 38 0 all draws would have us in a better position than the one we are currently facing.

The spine of a team starts at the back.

It doesn't help that's there no protection in front of the back four either, we dont defend as a unit/team

Apart from MBemba....

From the presser

Benitez: Dummett is back, Taylor & Janmaat not available for swansea.

Coloccini has had a 'reaction' in training & is still out

We have to manage with the players we've got

Its important we have these 4 home games the fans can make a difference

We have to have confidence v Swansea it's massive & crucial

Team training is really well now is the time to show that quality & character on the pitch

I don't see fear in the players I just know they're upset & dissapointed. But they'll fight until the end & give everything

Not bothered about Norwich v Sunderland early kick off confident we can get the points to stay up the fans will make a difference

Swansea have confidence they're organised they're not at risk of relegation they'll play football

Feel for him as he's just going through the motions, he will know that a win tomorrow is our last faint hope.

Hopefully the fans have a really good game, don't concede early and find a couple of quality goals to boost their confidence.

Colback or Anita at fullback it would be

Bearing in mind too, that even if Mbabu is fit he hasn't played in ages

I'd seriously just play Sissoko back there rather than those two. Our two weakest players out of position....