An Appraisal of Allardyce

The Fish

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rafa is so good then please explain how he couldn't get a win at Villa when most other teams easily could?

The Villa game should have been a guaranteed win for you tbth.

Yeah, you're just going to get yourself banned you daft bastard being a wum

If Rafa is so good then please explain how he couldn't get a win at Villa when most other teams easily could?

The Villa game should have been a guaranteed win for you tbth.

Because our players are shot shy gutless fannies. And our forwards are either raw as fuck or past it. And they fluffed their lines with the few chances created. There were three clear cut chances in the second half - admittedly way too few against a side as shit as villa - all missed the target.

He made us organised and hard to beat but he's not a miracle worker. He did well to go 5 unbeaten - particularly as two were against Liverpool and Spurs - when you look at how McClaren managed before him.

Serious question - do you not think he's a quality manager? You don't get to manage some of the club's he has unless you know what you're doing. Put club partisanship aside for a minute - do you honestly think Sam is a better manager given what the two have achieved in the game?

Edited by Dr Gloom

Because our players are shot shy gutless fannies. And our forwards are either raw as fuck or past it. And they fluffed their lines with the few chances created. There were three clear cut chances in the second half - admittedly way too few against a side as shit as villa - all missed the target.

He made us organised and hard to beat but he's not a miracle worker. Edits retry well to go 5 unbeaten - particularly as two were against Liverpool and Spurs - when you look at how McClaren managed before him.

Serious question - do you not think he's a quality manager? You don't get to manage some of the club's he has unless you know what you're doing. Put club partisanship aside for a minute - do you honestly think Sam is a better manager given what the two have achieved in the game?

Honestly mate it's not worth engaging with this one, it's a total fucking idiot man. You're just going to get some regurgitated version of "well RAFFA THE JAFFA couldn't beat Villa! and Same kept wuh up!". Yawn.

I guess the truth hurts you that I speak truthful facts that not picking up a win at already relegated Villa is a reflection of just how poor Rafa your saviour actually is.

Poor? :lol: alright. I tell you what. Come back after another season of allardrce while Benitez is back at Valencia or whatever and see if you still think the same thing.

You'll be pulling your eyeballs out after another six months of his football. I'm not just saying this because he's your manager but he's brand of football is the worst I've ever seen at Newcastle.

I guess the truth hurts you that I speak truthful facts that not picking up a win at already relegated Villa is a reflection of just how poor Rafa your saviour actually is.

The main reason I want Rafa to stay is because the alternatives could be someone like fucking Kinnear

He isn't a saviour and I've never said he his, he's certainly not perfect

My point stands though you're just going to get yourself banned with shit craic

Well, I think a manager is only as good as their respective past performance/results, so based on that, yes, I do think SA is the better manager.

Nontheless, you do make some good points.

Howay man :lol:

Be honest. If you had the choice now, you'd really stick with Sam over the Jaffa?

That is a ridiculous question - of course I'd stick with Sam - he has kept us in the Premiership with great heart and is already planning strengthening the side for next season.

I think we will also win tomorrow at Watford.

Really? You prefer a manager who has won fuck all and whose speciality is surviving in the top flight while playing football that makes you want to hurt yourself instead of guy who has won la liga, the champions league, Europa cup et al. That's ridiculous.

And you've just proven that I am more adult than you.

Except you said a slightly differently worded version of what I said you would...

You lost this argument to me last night so why are you still trying to use it? In fact don't answer because I genuinely don't care.

Please don't try and use 'whom' again like you did last night either as you've no clue how to use it correctly. Enjoy however long you have left to post a bunch of shit pictures won't be long until you get banned for being boring.

Except you said a slightly differently worded version of what I said you would...

You lost this argument to me last night so why are you still trying to use it? In fact don't answer because I genuinely don't care.

Please don't try and use 'whom' again like you did last night either as you've no clue how to use it correctly. Enjoy however long you have left to post a bunch of shit pictures won't be long until you get banned for being boring.

Typical RTG wanker, arrogant as fuck

Past performances by Rafa at other clubs bear no relationship/have not kept you in the PL.

SA has confidence and momentum to achieve a lot more than relegation battles for Sunderland.

You'll have a shit pre season, have shit signings and then sack him ten games into the season

You said the exact same thing last year about Advocaat

Past performances by Rafa at other clubs bear no relationship/have not kept you in the PL.

SA has confidence and momentum to achieve a lot more than relegation battles for Sunderland.

As has already been said, Rafa had 10 games to save a sinking ship. Sam has the majority of the season and only secured safety with a game to go.

Everything seems rosy now granted and you perfectly entitled to enjoy our demise but don't kid yourself about old hippo head. We know, we've been there. See you in six months and we'll see if you're still singing the same tune.

Edited by Dr Gloom