The Gardening thread

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Apart from a few more plants, my main project is to try and build a brick bbq. 

After paying the neighbours to come round and put up with him for a few hours, Tubbs uses “just a drop” of petrol for the inaugural firing up of his pile of fucking bricks BBQ. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's a nice job decking, doesn't take too much brain power (useful ATM) and I like working with wood (oo-er).

Bigger table (pub bench type thing) arrived today, so I'm gunna put that together, stain the decking and put an outside socket through from the kitchen. I can sit outside and watch the footy then. 

1 hour ago, strawb said:

It's a nice job decking, doesn't take too much brain power (useful ATM) and I like working with wood (oo-er).

Bigger table (pub bench type thing) arrived today, so I'm gunna put that together, stain the decking and put an outside socket through from the kitchen. I can sit outside and watch the footy then. 

And eventually you’ll realise a pub table isn’t very comfy either..... Queue pallet corner sofa ;)

Presumably CT you bought some pallet shite from the chancers you were promoting here the other month?

Let’s have some lovely photos of the absolute con in your garden, then, so we can all consume ourselves with jealousy at the comfort. 

45 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Presumably CT you bought some pallet shite from the chancers you were promoting here the other month?

Let’s have some lovely photos of the absolute con in your garden, then, so we can all consume ourselves with jealousy at the comfort. 

7428ECBD-FEEE-4696-B404-557CAFE954CA.jpeg

I didn't know there was one of these threads!  :o  I'm in my third season of growing some tomato plants, my first trying indeterminate plants (the ones that become tall) I'm scared, yikes.  Some peppers both hot and bell, and various salads.

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

And eventually you’ll realise a pub table isn’t very comfy either..... Queue pallet corner sofa ;)

I’ve spent entire days of my life sat on pub benches and never thought, this could be improved by being made out of pallets

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:D

When did you move house, you massive whopper. 

I was impressed. Hmmmm.......

A reverse image search shows tubs has been advertising his garden furniture quite extensively.

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LooneyToony said:

I didn't know there was one of these threads!  :o  I'm in my third season of growing some tomato plants, my first trying indeterminate plants (the ones that become tall) I'm scared, yikes.  Some peppers both hot and bell, and various salads.

In your pepper patch, do you find more pests in your hot-end or your Bell-end? 

10 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Should lend your experience to your neighbor's shed roof.

Aye it’s a bit of an eyesore but he’s a miserable cunt so I don’t want to talk to him 

• Haha 1