The Gardening thread

Christmas Tree

An inflatable plastic bag full of your own families and friends ball/minge soup and farts that you can come only use for 2 weeks a year before it gets full of leaves, squirrel shit and dead bugs. Then is inevitably chucked out.

Where do I sign up?

This all actually a legendary CT fuck up. :(

13 year old daughters birthday this week and wife suggested letting her and friends go out for a meal. Rather than simply saying yes pet and letting her sort it, I suggested putting the tent out and letting her have a group of friends over for sleepover / pizzas / hot tub party. 

Googled a few rental places advertising at £79 for 3 nights. All full due to weather / World Cup but eventually found one for £130.

Job sorted / Daughter Happy.

Then a punter in the cab yesterday told me she’d had one for a year, excellent, use it all the time, kids love it etc.

So muggins decided to buy one, rushed home to set it up, only to discover my patio was on a slant :(

Ive now spen the last 24 hours ripping up and relaying the patio. Ended up with 20 bags off sand that used to be under my patio.

I am a broken man.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

This all actually a legendary CT fuck up. :(

13 year old daughters birthday this week and wife suggested letting her and friends go out for a meal. Rather than simply saying yes pet and letting her sort it, I suggested putting the tent out and letting her have a group of friends over for sleepover / pizzas / hot tub party. 

Googled a few rental places advertising at £79 for 3 nights. All full due to weather / World Cup but eventually found one for £130.

Job sorted / Daughter Happy.

Then a punter in the cab yesterday told me she’d had one for a year, excellent, use it all the time, kids love it etc.

So muggins decided to buy one, rushed home to set it up, only to discover my patio was on a slant :(

Ive now spen the last 24 hours ripping up and relaying the patio. Ended up with 20 bags off sand that used to be under my patio.

I am a broken man.

"Planning"

9 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Make this happen, CT! You can still have the jets and filter.

that’s fucking hilarious.. surely they could of found a couple of larger “vases” to fill it up with .. would have taken days!! :icon_lol: