The Gardening thread

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Had that years. Pallet furniture was destined for the spot the big paddling pool now is. Much better use of a few hundred quid.

Life must be hard on the breadline in the East Boldon Ghetto 

anigif_original-8232-1455631016-1.gif?do

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was 50 the other day :D

Your sandals look like they came from S****s D****t.  

How was Edinburgh mate. I remembered another place to maybe eat but it’s obviously a bit late now

9 hours ago, adios said:

Happy Birthday, @Monkeys Fist!  You've got a decade on me and I feel ancient.  You must be trying out coffins for comfort at this point. ;)  

I’m now in full Dad Grunt mode, any movements up, down or sideways produce an involuntary

“ hrnggh”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m now in full Dad Grunt mode, any movements up, down or sideways produce an involuntary

“ hrnggh”

Not far off myself, beginning to fall to pieces tbh. 

Not sure what the issue with the sandals tbh. I need a new pair, my last one are 10 years old now. They have a unique feature which I can't find anywhere else, a powerful magnetic clasp. Clarke's don't sell them anymore. If anyone knows where I can get a pair of good magnetic sandals, let me know. <_<

Just now, Gemmill said:

Sandals FFS. No one wants to see your disgusting taloned toes, @Renton

Wouldn't worry, he's the type to wear white socks and sandals.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not sure what the issue with the sandals tbh. I need a new pair, my last one are 10 years old now. They have a unique feature which I can't find anywhere else, a powerful magnetic clasp. Clarke's don't sell them anymore. If anyone knows where I can get a pair of good magnetic sandals, let me know. <_<

Type “ magnetic clasp. Men’s sandals” in to the google machine. 

Boom! 

Loads there. 

:CT:

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mine are just Karrimors from SD but they are the comfiest footwear I’ve ever worn. Lovely moulder soles for my elegant feet.

Free and liberating footwear is much better than trainers at this time of year.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Type “ magnetic clasp. Men’s sandals” in to the google machine. 

Boom! 

Loads there. 

:CT:

There really isn't loads at all. Most hits are for Clarke's, but they redesigned them with a much inferior product with a pathetic magnet. Reviews are terrible. I'll keep looking. 

Oh, and aye, my feet look horrendous, as do most peoples. These are for the pool and beach mainly. With a magnetic clasp you can whip them on and off in half a second. Did I mention magnetic clasp are where it's at?