Newcastle's shit stained cunt faced dick cheese eating cock wombles vs Man City

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result for us. Great result for enthusing the squad, particularly after having gone behind to a patently obvious offside 'goal'. If we'd seen this teamwork and desire through the season....

Brilliant, maybe the best we've played all season. Where was this team? Where was this spirit?

Benitez has always taken time to have an impact. He definitely has now. Not sure it will be enough in time now though.

Hope there's some more than competent fitness and conditioning professionals who can help ensure that the players are fresh and ready for the trip to Liverpool on Saturday.

Benitez has always taken time to have an impact. He definitely has now. Not sure it will be enough in time now though.

He's taken about the same time to do it as Keegan did when he came back in 2008. Thing is KK was appointed mid January, not March ...

That was one of best games we have played in ages, Tiote and Sissoko were immense as was the whole team really. In reality we should have won that if not for that cunt Aguero.

I was going to say it's a shame we have two games I think we have no chance of getting anything from but after that you never know.

Frustrating as fuck to see them sort of playing okay (or at least trying to) when they've been so shit.

I was going to say it's a shame we have two games I think we have no chance of getting anything from but after that you never know.

Frustrating as fuck to see them sort of playing okay (or at least trying to) when they've been so shit.

Howay Leicester, if they've won it before the last game I think we have a real chance of beating spurs last day if we're still in it.