Newcastle's shit stained cunt faced dick cheese eating cock wombles vs Man City

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a gambling man I would have just lost some money as I would have bet on a Man.City win.

Never in a million years did I expect to get anything from that match let alone a point. Good shift put in by everyone.

Too bad Sissoko and Wijnaldum missed golden opportunities, could have got 3 points.

Aguero's goal was offside and can't believe the linesman didn't call it.

Sissoko looked more like what he's supposed to be.

Tiote had a good game, but he does scare me with some of his stuff.

Lascelles had a good game, but he fluffed a couple of times that could have hurt.

Anita has never impressed me but I'd give him a medal today.

Real good battling performance and I think everyone deserves credit for it. Thought the back 4 coped well and there appeared to be plenty communication between them. Sissoko showed his strength and Townsend continues to show that he's a player who can influence a game. Colback still frustrates as he gives it up without pressure. Cisse did ok first half.

Thing with Norwich we have options on the bench and it's clear rafa isn't scared of dropping people and they're realising that. Theyre sitting their pants and grafting finally. Norwich don't have depth like us.

Lascelles was motm for me he was class

Disgusting decision for their "Goal". To the point where I think officials should feel some sort of wrath for their incompetence. Every game I watch in there are some really poor decisions that are pivotal points of the game. It was a very good performance from the team which should have been capped off with a goal from Wijnaldum. Why couldn't they have shown this sort of performance earlier in the season? Seems they want to play for Rafa, I fully believe if he'd been appointed in January they'd be well clear of the bottom 3 now.

Not to mention Pardew. He's got to come up here, having won once in 51 years or whatever it is

Was that his record at Newcastle?

Thing is, as much as a point is better than a loss they really needed another 3 points. They've got to go to Liverpool and put on another big performance which they seem incapable of away from home and we have the sort of characters in the dressing room that will get complacent about the last two games.

I'd start Mitro instead of Cisse, he offers a lot more and is a much better footballer. Cisse has a first touch on par with Adam Johnson.

Good result for them according to a few RTG posts.

Aye stupid and petty way of looking at it from their viewpoint, acting as if it's 2 points dropped by NUFC despite the fact basically everyone had us getting tonked. Any points any of the 3 of us pick up is bad for the other teams, fucking crackers acting like a point to City is a good result for them. We have the easiest run in with two very winnable games (Palace and Villa), the other two both play Everton which is their most winnable in both circumstances.

It's going to be tight and today's point was a good result for us as we're now only a point behind the tramps (who do have a game in hand) and 2 behind Norwich. We're finally seeing a reaction, shame that the players didn't bother their arses quicker. We need them to apply themselves like they did today against Palace and Villa, do that and we will have a great shot at picking up two wins.

What fucks me right off is we are all praising them trying. It should be the bare fucking minimum that they try.

The lino should be dropped after that massive clanger. There is no way he should be making a mistake like that at a set piece. Open play you could blame the speed of the play but not a fucking set price.

It's about time football came into 2016 with video technology tbh.

1 win in 17 games since Boxing Day :lol:

29 points from their first 17 games

10 points from their next 17 games

Even worse than 13/14 for us where he got 33 points from 18 games and 16 from the next 20.