Newcastle's shit stained cunt faced dick cheese eating cock wombles vs Man City

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate, I am back. I could fuck off somewhere else tomorrow if you think it would help?

If you take Man Cities best 30 odd players with you it ought to do the trick.

Have you shit yourself again?

Got 2 Platinum briefs sorted for 25 quid each, hope I don't shit myself because they're those leather chairs.

The wonders of twitter.

Were you at the match Saturday Stevie?

No I was with 5 of my mates watching it in a bar over Consett getting drunk expecting us to fuck up.

Were you?

Massive game this like. 7 of us were ST holders before but 4 have dropped them. 3 of us 4 are going tonight though.

Win and we build on it and definitely stay up, lose and we're finished.

Think we definitely need something out of the game like.

I had already made my peace with the fact that we're down. Win tonight and the the belief is back. I think we'll do well to get a draw but even that result keeps it alive. This and the Spurs game are the two tough fixtures. If we can draw one of them and win the other three we might be alright.

I had already made my peace with the fact that we're down. Win tonight and the the belief is back. I think we'll do well to get a draw but even that result keeps it alive. This and the Spurs game are the two tough fixtures. If we can draw one of them and win the other three we might be alright.

Don't do it to yourself mate...

Yeah that totally sounds like something we would do. :lol:

I think anything from tonight would be a massive bonus. Win and we're out of the bottom three and we definitely have a chance. A narrow loss and we still have a slim hope but we'd need to beat Palace and Villa and one of Liverpool or Spurs. I really dont see us winning either of those two unless Spurs have lost the chance of the league by then.