Newcastle's shit stained cunt faced dick cheese eating cock wombles vs Man City

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa starting to put his stamp on the team?

Fuck off the lot of you for giving us hope.

Anita player of the season.

Edited by adios

We never get the lickings of a dog v man city from the officials, like. Fucking sick of it.

In fairness I think they sat back after the first goal, so probably would have conceded one the way they were going anyway.

Not an excuse for the fucking shocking decision and the larger issue of no video evidence.

Fuckin rafa looks like hes on the verge of a heart attack everytime he comes out from team talks. Didn't see much for him to do his nut at there like.

Get Mitro on ffs.

Has Cisse ever played alongside Cisse up front? It seems an obvious front two pairing to try at some stage

They'd be able to keep each other onside (in their application of the rules).

Good game for Townsend, a lot of running, effort was there.

That's been the difference. Not just Townsend - the whole team has ran itself into the ground. We've shown more fight and effort than any other game I've seen all season. Why they've left it till we're in this position you'd have to ask the players

That's been the difference. Not just Townsend - the whole team has ran itself into the ground. We've shown more fight and effort than any other game I've seen all season. Why they've left it till we're in this position you'd have to ask the players

Indeed, as much as it's great to see, it's so frustrating.