Newcastles vereinigte Deppen und verdammte Holzfüße gegen beklopptes Liverpool FC

Isegrim

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is we will need minimum 7 points from the 4 remaining. I expect 2 - 0 loss to the Klopp. It will be down to us being able to beat Palace and Villa then praying hard that Spurs are checked out at the end.

My guess is we will need minimum 7 points from the 4 remaining. I expect 2 - 0 loss to the Klopp. It will be down to us being able to beat Palace and Villa then praying hard that Spurs are checked out at the end.

Agree with this tbh, Liverpool have been playing well recently and think we'll really struggle away from home. Just have to really hope Spurs have lost out on the title by the last game or Norwich/Sunderland lose all their games while we pick up wins against Villa and Palace. I'd completely written this lot off, Benitez has done well to get this team going for a change.

Liverpool might take their foot off the gas ahead of the semi final. 4th place is beyond them. Do they really want Europa league football again next season? Perhaps they'll go easy on us because of the Rafa connection.

Straws, clutching

If the lads can keep this up we can achieve anything. NOBODY expected us to get a point last night. We dont expect anything against the bin dippers so even a point is a massive bonus. If someone said last week we will get two points from Citeh and Bin Dippers I would have taken it.

We can put pressure on Norwich with that as they dont play I dont think until later?

Liverpool might take their foot off the gas ahead of the semi final. 4th place is beyond them. Do they really want Europa league football again next season? Perhaps they'll go easy on us because of the Rafa connection.

Straws, clutching

They have a German manager. Germans know no mercy. You, of all people, should know that.

imagine if it's winner takes all showdown in the final game - a win to ensure survival for us, or a win for spurs to win the title. doesn't bear thinking about does it.

Hopefully we'll both need a point and can do a repeat of Austria v West Germany at Espana '82.

The meltdown on wearside would be seen from space.