Newcastles vereinigte Deppen und verdammte Holzfüße gegen beklopptes Liverpool FC

Isegrim

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelvey was fucking strolling around when he came on

Fucking infuriating. Even the way he jogged on to the pitch gave the appearance that he's completely full of himself. Slow and lazy as fuck, a glory hound with not enough talent for glory.

Two wins against Palace and Villa and we'll have done it.

Really? I can easily see Sunderland getting 6 or 7 points unfortunately. I think we need to beat spurs as well. Very tall order.

Fucking infuriating. Even the way he jogged on to the pitch gave the appearance that he's completely full of himself. Slow and lazy as fuck, a glory hound with not enough talent for glory.

He was through on goal with 4 minutes left and he strolled with the ball and relinquished possession. We were warned about his attitude and it fucking stinks!

Under McClaren that game would have ended 5-0. Benitez has installed a bit of character in the team.

Spurs game is going to be horrible. I can see us needing a win to stay up and them needing a win for the league

Yeah, I can see that as well - guaranteed to be live on Sky too.

If we keep playing like this we've got a chance. Need the pressure to get to Sunderland asap.

Still gutted we didn't beat man city, (just city? Fuck that!) Terrible start, fantastic comeback, gutted we haven't got four points instead of two, happy at the fightbacks, know for a fact the average mackems mentality will be in our favour as they'll have been wounded we came back twice and by two goals in the last game. We're still in the shite, big time, but we've far more hope. With McClaren a good result means Laurel's rested on, Rafa will use it as vindication of hard work.

Aye he's a cunt.

I think Sunderland will do it. They only need another 9 points from their remaining 5 games to see us down because of their vastly superior gd. They probably only need 6 or 7 in truth as we're unlikely to beat Spurs

Renton said somewhere that Sunderland have an easy run in, but I don't see it: Arsenal (h); Stoke (a); Chelsea (h); Everton (h); Watford (a).

I think Sunderland will do it. They only need another 9 points from their remaining 5 games to see us down because of their vastly superior gd. They probably only need 6 or 7 in truth as we're unlikely to beat Spurs

Aye we're fooked when you look at it like that.

Renton said somewhere that Sunderland have an easy run in, but I don't see it: Arsenal (h); Stoke (a); Chelsea (h); Everton (h); Watford (a).

This is a team btw that only managed to draw with the worst Newcastle side in Premier League history, and well beyond.

This is a team btw that only managed to draw with the worst Newcastle side in Premier League history, and well beyond.

I know mate but they always manage to scrape their way out of it. They are the boil on the arse of the Premier League.

Don't get me wrong, I still think it's a very tall order, I just think it's not quite as grim as some are making out.

On the upside, under any recent managers, I would assume that something like the Villa game would be seen as points in the bag and the players would rest on their laurels, but not under Rafa. So I really think 6 points from the next 2 games is achievable, and that might be enough.

Going back to how we felt after the Norwich game, it's quite a bit more optimistic.

They'll be looking for wins against Stoke and Everton. If they get those plus another point elsewhere, we're all but gone.

I'd rather be in their shoes with the games in hand and superior gd, even if they do have a few tricky games left to play

Defo more optimistic now the Rafa factor is in effect. I felt completely resigned to relegation after Norwich

Yep, I had drowned my sorrows to our sealed fate. Cruel, cruel hope remains...

With the exception of arsenal, none of those teams has anything to play for. 3 of them have poor form. Sunderland are looking increasingly better. It's there's to lose.

Under McClaren that would have been a 5 of 6 goal capitulation, and don't get me wrong, for a lot of that game we were shite, but 't further serves as a reminder of how unpredictable this league is as we continue to try and predict the remaining games.