Newcastles vereinigte Deppen und verdammte Holzfüße gegen beklopptes Liverpool FC

Isegrim

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon we can yet lose this game and still stop up. I won't be gutted if we do, although I'd like it not to be too heavy so the GD stays manageable. I think we can and will beat Palace and Villa. Villa have literally nothing left to play for, they are staring into oblivion and if we can't beat them we deserve to go down with them. Palace...the crowd will be well fucking up for that game I should think, and the players should be too under Benitez. 6 points will do it for me.

I'm surprised to see the same line up. I thought with there being a shortened turn around for this game he might have made a few changes.

Tits.

Good goal tbf

It was a very good hit, but it was almost like Lascelles was trying to stay out of the way.

That come from Dummett just lofting the ball straight to their keeper instead of keeping possession. Him and Cisse are the weak links here, why does Cisse even get a game?

Cisse is not suited to playing the lone striker role. It's so obvious. Nothing is sticking