Newcastles vereinigte Deppen und verdammte Holzfüße gegen beklopptes Liverpool FC

Isegrim

Certainly happy with another point not expected ................... but again as with Man.City, disappointed we didn't win as the opportunities were there to be taken in both games.

Sadly I didn't see Sissoko show the strength and effort he showed against Man.City, in fact Tiote and Perez weren't at the same level either.

The way Lascelles is playing I can't see Taylor getting the nod anymore unless it's in dire straits.

Mbemba can only get better.

In Shelvey's first game he looked like a very good buy, but now?

I'd really like to know why DeJong and Saivet are not being considered for playing time.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the exception of arsenal, none of those teams has anything to play for. 3 of them have poor form. Sunderland are looking increasingly better. It's there's to lose.

I could see Stoke going for a win against the mackems as they will want to make up for the game today.

I could see Stoke going for a win against the mackems as they will want to make up for the game today.

Stoke have looked worse than Lescott and Villa the last couple of games - and that's quite a feat. I could also see the mackems getting points from Everton and/or Watford.

I think we're down. If we win our last 3 games maybe we could wriggle off the hook but I don't see that happening.

If we'd appointed Benitez a couple fo games earlier I dont think we'd be in this position. That's on Charnley and I hope he's out on his ear in the summer.

We're still most definitely favourites to go down, there's no guarantee against Villa let alone Crystal Palace, but win both of those and we'll probably be in with a shot at survival on the final day.

One game at a time I guess. I think we'll comfortably beat palace. This will give is confidence to beat the dismal Villa. Then our current form will be looking good, with 3 wins and 2 draws in our last 5 games. If spurs have lost the league already, and if SJP is rocking, I'd have us favourites to beat spurs on the last day. This should be enough.

Then again, mackems win today and it probably won't be enough.

Doper Origi is out on Saturday through injury

This made me chuckle. It turned out his team mate is a doper too:lol:

Origi claiming recently he had put 5kg of lean muscle on :lol:

Klopp makes his players graft like fuck, no suprise they're using chemicals ala the Spanish to help them.

If Arsenal win today I think we've got a chance. However we're going to need a lot of luck. Defoe needs to forget where the net is for a few games, for a start. The problem is I still think the mackems are likely to get 7 points

Despite picking up two very credible draws this week, I think our inability to turn either of them into wins will cost us. If we'd had this earlier it would have been enough but I worry we need more now. Both Everton and Watford are playing very poorly at the moment and both of their managers are being heavily linked with the sack. I fancy the mackems against both of them, especially if they pick up something at Stoke next week. Our biggest hope is that Hughes manages to get a reaction to the them conceding 12 in their last three games and the Stoke of the rest of the season turns up and gives them a twatting. But that could easily go the other way.

Despite picking up two very credible draws this week, I think our inability to turn either of them into wins will cost us. If we'd had this earlier it would have been enough but I worry we need more now. Both Everton and Watford are playing very poorly at the moment and both of their managers are being heavily linked with the sack. I fancy the mackems against both of them, especially if they pick up something at Stoke next week. Our biggest hope is that Hughes manages to get a reaction to the them conceding 12 in their last three games and the Stoke of the rest of the season turns up and gives them a twatting. But that could easily go the other way.

Mad that Flores is in trouble. I know they've spent a bit, but they've comfortably survived and they're only 6pts off top half.

Mad that Flores is in trouble. I know they've spent a bit, but they've comfortably survived and they're only 6pts off top half.

They basically bought an entirely new team for this season. I fancied them to be relegation fodder but Flores has done fantastically well. But they've hit a wall somewhat since Christmas and I think the talk of a new manager is in the minds of their players which as we've seen with Citeh can be a distraction.

They basically bought an entirely new team for this season. I fancied them to be relegation fodder but Flores has done fantastically well. But they've hit a wall somewhat since Christmas and I think the talk of a new manager is in the minds of their players which as we've seen with Citeh can be a distraction.

As did many others

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/aug/05/premier-league-2015-16-season-predictions (I particularly liked this "Surprise of the season: The Premier League doesn’t do surprises. Stoke – now even more Barcelona than Barcelona- may be this season’s Southampton. Failing that, a happy Newcastle.")

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11777974/Premier-League-201516-Alan-Smiths-predictions.html?frame=3393181

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33751507

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robbie-savage-predicts-premier-league-6213328