Newcastle utter dog shit, cock smoking wankers v Crystal Palace

wykikitoon

Thought you would double down and post the title in Swedish or Russian. Good show though.

I think 'cock smoking wanker' is a Swedish delicacy.

After watching Palace today I think Mitrovic has to start the game. They are terrible in the air at the back.

I wouldn't change the starting line-ups to be honest. Cisse scored from a header let's not forget

I'm waiting for everything to blow up in our faces on this one. Would be just typical of that cunt to put the final nail in our coffin after he put most of the other ones in.

Aye this has been my fear for the last couple of weeks, since we've started making a fist of it. It would be typical of him and typical of the way things seem to go for us. If we can scrape 6 points from these and villa I'll be ecstatic but you can't help getting the nagging feeling there's a monumental kick in the knackers waiting for us in this game. Logically, given that they've got their eye on the cup final and they're total gash anyway, we should be winning this comfortably, especially on the back of Man City and Liverpool games, but it's just got that feel about it for me.

It was only through extremely liberal libations that I managed to mildly enjoy myself, but it felt masochistic at best.

We MUST beat Palace, for ten thousand reasons, but mostly for Science.

It was only through extremely liberal libations that I managed to mildly enjoy myself, but it felt masochistic at best.

We MUST beat Palace, for ten thousand reasons, but mostly for Science.

I have a terrible confession to make re this game....I was there, but didn't see a blade of grass...was in the Fullers pub at London Bridge at 11am, got train to Norwood or wherever the fuck the ground is, went into the "home only" pub outside the station (cherries?) about 1330, an hour later the barmaid said there were 40 minute queues at the turnstiles so we hang around in the pub long enough to miss at least two goals, eventually got to the ground and there's now apparently a bar next to to the turnstiles :lol: am sure you can guess the rest, apart from me "double clicking" at least two unsuspecting TFL customers on a tube line somewhere on the way to Waterloo as I'd lost my ticket. Just to point out I'm 46 years of age :good:

I'd take more pleasure beating these than any other club in the division bar the mackems. If we turn up motivated I think we will.

It's canny depressing that we can either be relegated by Pardew's Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, or the mackems. Literally the only option that doesn't give a massive set of cunts the pleasure is if it went down to the last day and Spurs sent us down with Norwich staying up, at least then it would just be a bunch of cunts rather than a bunch of massive cunts.

Fanks Mike