Newcastle utter dog shit, cock smoking wankers v Crystal Palace

wykikitoon

Hope Mitrovic rips Pardew's head clean off his shoulders.

EDIT: It also would be a dead shame if a girder fell from the roof of the Milburn Stand and landed on Pardew's stupid fucking FACE.

Edited by Haydnator

:lol: on a stag do in London, off my tits and ignoring this match too.

Guessing you're squared away for plans, but if you want any hints and tips there's plenty of exiled TT-ers down here. And they have a decent variety of tastes in pubs, restaurants etc. so you'll definitely get what you're after. :good:

Cheers Fish, kind of you. I'm on rails for this trip though, as noted.

I lived in that there London for 5 years until I escaped to the sea in 2010, I'm pretty sure we almost met for a pre-match pint back in 2008/9. Lucky escape. ;)

Too right. I've been trying to shake him off ever since.

Still on for tomorrow though right?

Right?

oOrs6N8.gif

Edited by The Fish

Allardyce is easily in the top 5 cunts in the game. Trying his best to wind Palace up so they put a show on. He's basically saying Newcastle will piss it on Saturday. Wanker.

Allardyce is easily in the top 5 cunts in the game. Trying his best to wind Palace up so they put a show on. He's basically saying Newcastle will piss it on Saturday. Wanker.

Standard attempt at a psycholgical battle by the hippo headed cunt. When you consider they have games against Stoke, Everton & Watford who have all been on autopilot for ages you can see how much shite he's talkling. I think cock piss pardew will be desperate to get one over on us anyway so I don't think they need that fat cunt to try and motivate them.

Is Pardew any good as a motivator anyway? He never seemed able to get our players up for important games (like the derbies) unless it was against a side the players fancied playing for one day. I can't see anything Allardyce coming out with having any effect whatsoever anyway.

I agree about Allardyce's comments having little effect on the game. But it's fairly certain that Pardew would be more than willing to help us on the way to relegation.