Newcastle utter dog shit, cock smoking wankers v Crystal Palace

wykikitoon

This one was definitely a penalty, Sissoko basically made the decision for him. Acting like he's never been coached on how to play football in his life, the fucking daft shite. If one of my kids did that in a critical match like this one I'd be asking for his shirt back at the end of the day.

This one was definitely a penalty, Sissoko basically made the decision for him. Acting like he's never been coached on how to play football in his life,.

Hes had Pardew, McClaren and Carver 'coach' him, the fact he can kick a ball straight is a revelation

This one was definitely a penalty, Sissoko basically made the decision for him. Acting like he's never been coached on how to play football in his life, the fucking daft shite. If one of my kids did that in a critical match like this one I'd be asking for his shirt back at the end of the day.

How many times will similar get a penalty? Seriously, man.

Bastids are in with a real chance now. Hope to hell Sunderland and Norwich drop a few more points and we can beat Villa.

You're just starting to see what we can be under Rafa with a positive vibe around the club.

Next weekend could be the turning point. A win for us and Chelsea and there's a 4 point gap. An Everton win and we could be safe in 10 days (unlikely though)

I haven't ruled out a win against Spurs yet given how much graft the players are putting in the past 4 games. The ground will be rocking and the game might be a dead rubber for them.

Of course we are bad enough away to get beaten next weekend too

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

I enjoyed yesterday but can't get too excited. Sunderland usually do ok at home against Chelsea iirc and the nits I saw if Norwich on MOTD, they looked very unlucky and played well.

A gut wrenching last day relegation / loss of Rafa still feels the likely scenario.

Villa aren't capable of fucking it up for us. It'll only go wrong if we decide not to turn up. Villa could go all out and still lose comfortably if we play as we have been. That's not because we're great, but because that club is utterly hopeless.

Edited by Rayvin

Next weekend could be the turning point. A win for us and Chelsea and there's a 4 point gap. An Everton win and we could be safe in 10 days (unlikely though)

I haven't ruled out a win against Spurs yet given how much graft the players are putting in the past 4 games. The ground will be rocking and the game might be a dead rubber for them.

Of course we are bad enough away to get beaten next weekend too

Rafa seems to have done a lot to improve away performances.

I was in the Platinum yesterday, first half we were absolutely shite, second half we were better and probably just shaded it. We were more direct and aggressive and it was a decent showing. When you get old you have to say something negative, my negative comment is how bad Wijnaaldum is at times. He's just completely anonymous most of the time, he had a cracking start to his toon career but he's been very very average since Christmas. Yesterday was no different.

I was in the Platinum yesterday, first half we were absolutely shite, second half we were better and probably just shaded it. We were more direct and aggressive and it was a decent showing. When you get old you have to say something negative, my negative comment is how bad Wijnaaldum is at times. He's just completely anonymous most of the time, he had a cracking start to his toon career but he's been very very average since Christmas. Yesterday was no different.

Agreed. I didn't even realise he was playing until his mug shot appeared on the massive telly at the side of the Leazes. It's rare to see such a massive drop of form as he's had.

I tell you something else, no one has mentioned this anywhere, but Cisse had a good old chat with Cabaye for ten seconds on the penalty spot before he took it......and lets be honest it was a shit pen.

Edited by McFaul

• 1 year later...