Which songs.....

Howmanheyman

Which songs of other clubs get on your thruppenny bits?

Any songs from other clubs you think aren't bad?

Which NUFC song do you like the best and which song do you wish they'd fuck off from chanting?

Hate hearing other fans singing a bastardised version of the Blaydon Races.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That used to piss me off more than it does now. I hate the verrry slowwww 'when the spurs/saints go marching in' and despise that 'I will follow him' record that Palace and a few other divvie clubs sing. Quite impressed by the odd songs you hear from Scot clubs and Scotland to be fair. The Blaydon Races is class, toon toon black and white army is not. Think our songbook is pretty shite now, tbh.

That used to piss me off more than it does now. I hate the verrry slowwww 'when the spurs/saints go marching in' and despise that 'I will follow him' record that Palace and a few other divvie clubs sing. Quite impressed by the odd songs you hear from Scot clubs and Scotland to be fair. The Blaydon Races is class, toon toon black and white army is not. Think our songbook is pretty shite now, tbh.

Not had much to sing about. Look at the clubs that are perma-shit, always the same fucking soccer-am track list.

Get some exciting players and ambition on the pitch, suddenly we've songs about squad players and what not.

'hes fat he's round a number 9 we've found Micky Quinn ' love it

I'm in agreement with hating ' saints come matching in' chant

Never, ever, ever have I heard that Mickey Quinn song although I have read that we sang it. I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say it's a made up story. (We did sing the 'mighty Quinn' tune to him and that was good). :good:

Never, ever, ever have I heard that Mickey Quinn song although I have read that we sang it. I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say it's a made up story. (We did sing the 'mighty Quinn' tune to him and that was good). :good:

Sure it was sang, I've heard videos with the chant...

Hate hearing other fans singing a bastardised version of the Blaydon Races.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the cunts from the NW who sing it, claiming to be because they hate the manc cunts when it's surprising how many of them follow Oldham etc as well as "United" as their second team.

YNWA obviously as well as that Irish shite them cunts sing.

I hate that "We love it, we love it" shite that screams small club.

You'll never walk alone makes my ears bleed these days as does anyone else signing The Blaydon Races and that shite palace sing. The Sissoko song annoys me what with him being a cunt and the song being totally innacurate.

I do really like the Benitez song that is being sung currently. I realise we've probably appropriated it from someone else but I still like it. Always enjoy Shola from Fenham shooting them down on derby days and away trips. The fact that he's a cult hero while everyone knows how bad he was appeals to me.

No recolection of that Mick Quinn one either.

Which songs of other clubs get on your thruppenny bits?

Any songs from other clubs you think aren't bad?

Which NUFC song do you like the best and which song do you wish they'd fuck off from chanting?

All Celtic songs get on my tits. Marchin On Together is pathetic too, as is Derby's "everybodies frightened of the Derrrrrbbyyyyyy pride...DERBY!", but nothing is more irritating than Aston Villa's "Holte Enders in the sky, yippy aye yip, yippy aye oh." FFS

There's loads of songs I like from other clubs, I'll do a top 6.

1. Hearts, Hearts Glorious Hearts (Hearts)

2. Park, Park where ever you may be, you eat dogs in your home country, but it could be worse, you could be scouse eating rats in your council house. (Man Utd)

3. YNWA (Liverpool)

4. The original Follow Follow (Rangers)

5. I don't know what it's called but Sevilla sing a song that rhymes with "It's a Heartache" by Dolly Parton, it sounds amazing sung loud

6. No one likes us we don't cayaaah, we are Miwwaww, Super Miwwaww, we are Miwwaww from The Dehn. (Millwall)

I love the Blaydon Races always have, I hate most of the songs these pathetic younguns come up with though.

Edited by McFaul