Marveaux and Obertan

Kid Dynamite

Even ignoring how unlikely it is to have someone taking Simpsons route to the title again, he was a useful if limited player for us. These two were very rarely close to being useful.

I'm not sure what benefit it is to us allowing to go a couple of months early like, unless we've agreed to pay them a bit less that they were due in return for paying them early.

Even ignoring how unlikely it is to have someone taking Simpsons route to the title again, he was a useful if limited player for us. These two were very rarely close to being useful.

I'm not sure what benefit it is to us allowing to go a couple of months early like, unless we've agreed to pay them a bit less that they were due in return for paying them early.

Aye these two are nowhere near Simpsons usefulness tbh. People got annoyed with Simpson because he regularly lost his man and our defence wasn't drilled and competent enough to deal with that threat (season we finished 5th aside as Colocinni was a revelation that year) but he was a good athlete and would cover the line when he did lose his man. If CT isn't sure what I'm on about regarding Simpson losing his man go and watch Martial's goal against Leicester from the weekend. Simpson was fine but he was average, these two are fucking shite.

I can only think of it being a pay thing, we've probably given them a little less money and they can start talking to (and maybe even having trials with) other clubs now.

I can only think of it being a pay thing, we've probably given them a little less money and they can start talking to (and maybe even having trials with) other clubs now.

Doubt that. But we will save on washing up, bait, hotel rooms etc.

Every penny counts

Doubt that. But we will save on washing up, bait, hotel rooms etc.

Every penny counts

:lol:

Gain resulting from lowering of Croissant expense

Edited by Howay