Keepers

Kid Dynamite

And probably become the next Forster we wish we had kept. If we can sell Krul for £10mil+ I'd get rid personally. Thought he had gone downhill earlier in the season

We'll not get £10m plus, surely?

Krul gets injured every year, his injury record will more than likely gets worse now with his acl gone. I still think he's the best keeper we've got but I can understand selling him

We'll not get £10m plus, surely?

Young Dutch international who is proven at the highest level? Southampton paid that for Forster from Celtic, Liverpool bought Mignolet for £9mil, Sunderland bought Gordon for £9mil etc.

Don't think it's an unreasonable valuation

Not to be a party-pooper, but I'm not convinced by Darlow.

He's a bit of a flapper (similar to Krul without the shot-stopping ability). He punches when he should catch in a lot of situations. He's only really made regulation saves any PL keeper would expect to make.

I thought he should have stopped the second goal against Norwich as it was straight at him. He's made hard work of several simple saves since then as well.

I don't think he is Premier League standard. I think he'll end up a good Championship keeper.

Not to be a party-pooper, but I'm not convinced by Darlow.

He's a bit of a flapper (similar to Krul without the shot-stopping ability). He punches when he should catch in a lot of situations. He's only really made regulation saves any PL keeper would expect to make.

I thought he should have stopped the second goal against Norwich as it was straight at him. He's made hard work of several simple saves since then as well.

I don't think he is Premier League standard. I think he'll end up a good Championship keeper.

I guess you're right on that, but I used to think similar things about Elliot... I think Darlow can improve.

Elliot isn't top notch like, he's done better than expected but there's been times when his reactions have been as slow as Steve Harper's last few seasons at the club.