Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been right out on a drunken limb lately to avoid matches. Tonight, Matthew, i'm at a surprise Craig David concert. I honestly dont know where we go from here. In the immediate future I'm trying to score crack, obvs.

Murder she wrote.

I've been right out on a drunken limb lately to avoid matches. Tonight, Matthew, i'm at a surprise Craig David concert. I honestly dont know where we go from here. In the immediate future I'm trying to score crack, obvs.

Murder she wrote.

:lol:

Chillin' on Sunday, though?

Most of you are probably all sleeping, but I'm here thinking and worrying about all the possible scenarios with our two and their three games remaining that I'm going to get chlamydia, I'm sure of it! :panic:

Most of you are probably all sleeping, but I'm here thinking and worrying about all the possible scenarios with our two and their three games remaining that I'm going to get chlamydia, I'm sure of it! :panic:

:lol:

I'm getting angrier by the day that we kept Mcclaren in charge so long. I've got a horrible feeling we may go down on goal difference or by 1 point. If we had gotten Rafa in 2 games earlier we might already be safe

Yeah there should be no saving charnley from this masterpiece of uselessness. If we survive it could be the best thing to happen to the club in years though. We lose charnley and gain Rafa. But it remains unlikely.

If we win vs this tragic rabble, Sunderland get beat off Chelsea and lose to Everton in their game in hand, and Norwich lose to Man United and fail to win vs Watford we're guaranteed safety before the final day :wank:

I'm getting angrier by the day that we kept Mcclaren in charge so long. I've got a horrible feeling we may go down on goal difference or by 1 point. If we had gotten Rafa in 2 games earlier we might already be safe

Aye if we go down that will be the major reason for it, he should have been sacked after Chelsea (I would have sacked him well before that but I know the ownership was reluctant) as it was a disaster but it would have also given the new bloke 2 weeks before our next fixture.

I've really gotten to the point where I'm sure we're down and will be until we manage to claw our way into a position where it's actually in our hands. I still think Sunderland are too fucking shite to do anything mind, I'm more wary of Norwich. If we do beat Villa and the other two lose their next games I'll start to feel confident in our chances, as things stand despite it being about the best set of results we could hope for it's still a deep hole we're in.

Agree 100% with Rayvin that Charnley surely has to get the sack, whether we survive or not he has to go ffs as this season has been an utter shambles, and a good portion of that shambles is down to his unwillingness to make decisions in a timely manner.

Criminal isn't it, for the want of a competent MD we could have been enjoying an entertaining Premier League for a change, able to look forward to a brighter future under Rafa Benitez

Aye if we go down that will be the major reason for it, he should have been sacked after Chelsea (I would have sacked him well before that but I know the ownership was reluctant) as it was a disaster but it would have also given the new bloke 2 weeks before our next fixture.

I've really gotten to the point where I'm sure we're down and will be until we manage to claw our way into a position where it's actually in our hands. I still think Sunderland are too fucking shite to do anything mind, I'm more wary of Norwich. If we do beat Villa and the other two lose their next games I'll start to feel confident in our chances, as things stand despite it being about the best set of results we could hope for it's still a deep hole we're in.

Agree 100% with Rayvin that Charnley surely has to get the sack, whether we survive or not he has to go ffs as this season has been an utter shambles, and a good portion of that shambles is down to his unwillingness to make decisions in a timely manner.

I think it's still in Newcastle's hands in that if they beat Villa and Spurs, they'll stay up. No way are Sunderland or Norwich beating that gap.

I think it's still in Newcastle's hands in that if they beat Villa and Spurs, they'll stay up. No way are Sunderland or Norwich beating that gap.

I agree there's no way they would, I was just meaning until it's mathematically in our hands. In all honesty I can see it being enough if we beat Villa, that's how shite the other two are imo and I could very well see both sides getting 2 draws and a loss, or even 1 win and 2 losses, basically I think they'll struggle to get 4 points from their remaining 3 games.

Edited by Howay

still think Sunderland are too fucking shite to do anything mind, I'm more wary of Norwich./quote]

You're really more wary of Norwich?

Defoe is scoring, and Sunderland are not looking easy to break down at the back either.

I am aye, Defoe didn't get close to scoring until he was given a really soft penalty in the last minute. Norwich looked okay against Arsenal whereas Sunderland were poor against Stoke, a side many worried would roll over as they had fuck all to play for. As I say I have such disdain for the other two sides that a win against Villa will see us stay up imo but I think we're more likely to see Norwich pick up two wins than Sunderland.

It's going to be infuriating next year when we're a couple of wins off winning the premier league and we've ran out of insults.

"We've already used Cockwombles lads"

still think Sunderland are too fucking shite to do anything mind, I'm more wary of Norwich./quote]

You're really more wary of Norwich?

Defoe is scoring, and Sunderland are not looking easy to break down at the back either.

It might just be me being on team negative here but I think since Sunderland are the most spawny set of cunts you can ever come across and I think they'll stay up, they always fucking do.