Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the lad who made this, could bite us right on the arse

:lol: Aye, this season would have been class if we were miles clear of this shite but sadly I can't even be happy Villa have went down.

Told him not to bring it, Harry is an Arsenal fan anyway! ... And he's made another 'glum in the brum' ffs

Apparently there's one being made with David Cameron fucking a pig on the Villa badge :lol:

Waited all this time for Villa to go down and now we can't take the piss as we are probably going down with them

I know the lad who made this, could bite us right on the arse

Tell him to keep it in his fucking garage. It's cringeworthy as fuck.

Both Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have been charged for three breaches of FA Rule E20 for failing to control their players and/or officials.

It follows incidents which occurred in the 45th and 87th minutes and also at the end of the game at Stamford Bridge on Monday night [2 May 2016].

Both clubs have until 6pm on Monday 9 May 2016 to respond to their charge.

Meanwhile, Mousa Dembélé has been charged for an alleged act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video during the same game.

The Tottenham Hotspur midfielder was involved in an incident with Chelsea’s Diego Costa near the end of the first half.

Further, it is alleged the player’s behaviour constituted violent conduct in circumstances where the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient.

The player has until 6pm on Thursday 5 May 2016 to respond to the charge.

Off the ball incidents which are not seen at the time by the match officials are referred to a panel of three former elite referees.

Each referee panel member will review the video footage independently of one another to determine whether they consider it a sending-off offence.

For retrospective action to be taken, and an FA charge to follow, the decision of the panel must be unanimous.

Can't fathom the thought process...

"Look at the state of these villa wankers with their piss-taking bedsheets, what a collection of cunts. How can i retalliate? Maybe if I do exactly the same it will be hliarious and entertaining, rather than making me just as much of a twat too, especially if Newcastle are still relegation threatened."

I was certain it must have been mackems knocking them up to make us look daft. Would hope none show up on TV.

Both Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have been charged for three breaches of FA Rule E20 for failing to control their players and/or officials.

It follows incidents which occurred in the 45th and 87th minutes and also at the end of the game at Stamford Bridge on Monday night [2 May 2016].

Both clubs have until 6pm on Monday 9 May 2016 to respond to their charge.

Meanwhile, Mousa Dembélé has been charged for an alleged act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video during the same game.

The Tottenham Hotspur midfielder was involved in an incident with Chelsea’s Diego Costa near the end of the first half.

Further, it is alleged the player’s behaviour constituted violent conduct in circumstances where the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is clearly insufficient.

The player has until 6pm on Thursday 5 May 2016 to respond to the charge.

Off the ball incidents which are not seen at the time by the match officials are referred to a panel of three former elite referees.

Each referee panel member will review the video footage independently of one another to determine whether they consider it a sending-off offence.

For retrospective action to be taken, and an FA charge to follow, the decision of the panel must be unanimous.

That's a help, Eric Dier did his best attempts at GBH in the closing minutes as well but I guess he's going to get off with it. Who would their likely midfield 3 be without Dembele and Alli? Dier-Mason-Bentaleb? No match for ginger Jack.

now there is a team that deserves to go down.

though i doubt ours look to much better. we've been down there all season haven't we?

now there is a team that deserves to go down.

though i doubt ours look to much better. we've been down there all season haven't we?

I can't imagine there's many teams in the history of the league with such a clean descent. Even when they got relegated with 11 points, Derby got the odd result in the first 10 games that moved them off the bottom for a short while.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/derby-county/2007-2008

Villa's demise has been an unremitting downward spiral without a single thread of optimism to cling onto since they won on the opening day.

Ours is a mountain range of peaks and troughs where frequent good results or runs of results have always been followed by a corresponding fall.

At least we keep getting back up and fighting.

That's a help, Eric Dier did his best attempts at GBH in the closing minutes as well but I guess he's going to get off with it. Who would their likely midfield 3 be without Dembele and Alli? Dier-Mason-Bentaleb? No match for ginger Jack.

Bentaleb is injured, like he's been for most of the season.

Against Chelsea Christian Eriksen took Alli's spot in the middle, while Son played wide.

Most likely:

Kane

Son - Eriksen - Lamela

Dier - Mason

Bentaleb is injured, like he's been for most of the season.

Against Chelsea Christian Eriksen took Alli's spot in the middle, while Son played wide.

Most likely:

Kane

Son - Eriksen - Lamela

Dier - Mason

I was wondering where he had been after playing so much the other season, Eriksen makes sense though.

Told him not to bring it, Harry is an Arsenal fan anyway! ... And he's made another 'glum in the brum' ffs

Apparently there's one being made with David Cameron fucking a pig on the Villa badge :lol:

Waited all this time for Villa to go down and now we can't take the piss as we are probably going down with them

Tell your arsenal mate I'll kick his fucking head in if he brings those banners to the game and we get beat.

Tell your arsenal mate I'll kick his fucking head in if he brings those banners to the game and we get beat.

He's not a mate :lol: he's on a fb group and uploaded it.

It got hit with pelters by the majority, I've told him not to bring it! Embarrassing as fuck it